Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowking

I am not a big kind of uploader but i just got a mail from hotfile that my file got deleted due to terms of violation.
I have some credit on hotfile account.
I have a basic and clean question.If your files get deleted due to terms of violation then hotfile pays for the credit collected or just don't give payment.
Same for the other filehosts or different?

14 comments
The download hits are counted till the files are there in your account, but if they are removed then they are not downloaded and thus you don't get any hits.

Its just common sense friends.

its natural that our uploads get deleted!
once ur credits are counted..!, i think.. they will be given out..!

That's exactly i am saying.I am a movie uploader and my files get deleted often but before that i am getting lots of hits.
I just wanted to know that they pay for the accumulated money at last or say blahblah and just dont say by saying that ur file was illegal.

The download hits are counted till the files are there in your account, but if they are removed then they are not downloaded and thus you don't get any hits.

Its just common sense friends.
You haven't got the question.:)

FileServe pays for downloaded files whether they get deleted or not. Hotfile I do not know about.

Thanks for the info mate.I will try with fileserve now.

Yes they are counted or else none of us would ever reach payout given the sheer volume of files that get deleted everyday.

As for us and most known file hosters will remove any points or earnings you gained from the deleted files, Same in hotfile they won't ban your account but they will remove any earnings from those files.

As for us and most known file hosters will remove any points or earnings you gained from the deleted files, Same in hotfile they won't ban your account but they will remove any earnings from those files.

Stop talking like you know about being a file host. Your brand new and don't know how it is yet.

No they do not remove your earnings. I used hotfile for 1 file. It was deleted and the earnings stayed.

Stop talking like you know about being a file host. Your brand new and don't know how it is yet.

No they do not remove your earnings. I used hotfile for 1 file. It was deleted and the earnings stayed.

We are file hosting since 2008 :) check http://whois.domaintools.com/maishare.com and also mirror hosting provider since 2009 check http://whois.domaintools.com/mirrorzian.com

Also check at google "maishare.com" and "maishare.net" results and you'll know we aren't new in file hosting.
We have just released maishare.net this days but we are already in the scene from 2008.

So that's why we are talking like a file host cause we are already a file host.

BTW in hotfile i think it depends on why the file is deleted cause i already faced the same problem happened to topic starter and some of my earnings has been gone.

Best Regards.

We are file hosting since 2008 :) check http://whois.domaintools.com/maishare.com and also mirror hosting provider since 2009 check http://whois.domaintools.com/mirrorzian.com

Also check at google "maishare.com" and "maishare.net" results and you'll know we aren't new in file hosting.
We have just released maishare.net this days but we are already in the scene from 2008.

You mean you registered in 2008? Your alexa rank is 600.000, that could run (and you probably do) on a $1 shared host <3

Lies <_< they don't remove the earnings

Maybe I'm not sure. You are really making me crazy! As i remembered in last july some of my earnings has been removed! Maybe I'm confused right now if they don't remove then I'm sorry all i want is to help.

You mean you registered in 2008? Your alexa rank is 600.000, that could run (and you probably do) on a $1 shared host <3

maishare.com is not working right now if you could check it the domain will redirect you to maishare.net and sure this cause lower rank in alexa.
If you checked maishare.net you can see it's ranked 325.000 and it's just registered about 60 days ago and it's now 325.000 in just two months while it's just worked yesterday all this was traffic from old maishare.com domain.

And guys i think we are going out of topic so if i was wrong so I'm sorry.
Keep the good work guys.

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back