Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfella

Veteran
Due to ImgCentre's recent bad times, and after discussion with elio, i've decided to sell the rights to use icSnap on your image host, should you require such a product.

Havent really decided on a BIN.

The rights will be basically the same, its yours and yours only, one person. Ill add or just switch it straight to your url and mod gfx/etc and/or modify to your requirements, should you wish to do so.

paypal only.

Start... $50.
BIN: $400

40 comments
^^ I know you will probably say no as you want $ but why not make it for tiny pic. It would make life easier and they are generally fast and up all the time.

So when you say,

"The rights will be basically the same, its yours and yours only, one person. Ill add or just switch it straight to your url and mod gfx/etc and/or modify to your requirements, should you wish to do so."

Does this mean it can no longer be used on IMGCentre bro ?

It will essentially "now belong to you". So would work exactly as it does or better (should you wish) - except "for you".

No. Basically he is going to make it work with your image site. The old imgcentre one will still work. Its like another or a different addon.

Sad to see IMGCentre go to shit =\

Whom did elio sell it to anyway ? Sorry if im going off subject atm

Ill let carnage know im sure him or baraka would like this

Due to ImgCentre's recent bad times, and after discussion with elio, i've decided to sell the rights to use icSnap on your image host, should you require such a product.

Havent really decided on a BIN.

The rights will be basically the same, its yours and yours only, one person. Ill add or just switch it straight to your url and mod gfx/etc and/or modify to your requirements, should you wish to do so.

paypal only.

Start... $50.

You told me 500$!!! When I asked lastweek and you said neither of you wanted to sell it. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back