Other ichost.us - Rapidleech, 10Gbps Port Unmetered, Instant Setup $15/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin of Ichost, I purchased RL from you guys and ....... the password doesn't work.

I tried to reset from my mail. doesn't work.

please hit me in my PM as soon as possible. thanks.

Paypal disputed opened successfully. Waited weeks for the reply of ichost.us admin for notifying me of any reason for disregarding/shutting my account all of a sudden.

If the admin provides me with something so much as a reason where I went wrong or what's the damn reason for not allowing me to log in or atleast try to communicate, I would highly appreciate it, but no, they have sealed their mouths shut, in this case, cut their fingers off so that they can't write.

Mouth to paypal, fellas, for not writing to your customers.

Still don't want to write, hire someone to do that.

Finally got the response from ichost.us.

Agreed to refund and hey, refund already issued! yes!

Will never use Ichost.us again in my whole life. In the mean time, I would highly recommend other users NOT to use this service, really un-professional service.

As expected. Poor service. Honestly I really don't believe anything about the 10 Gbps thing.

we dont force people to believe, but we can prove it ;)

the server is giving a lot of problm...:(

looks like i wasted my 15$

that time we are fixing something,

Paypal disputed opened successfully. Waited weeks for the reply of ichost.us admin for notifying me of any reason for disregarding/shutting my account all of a sudden.

If the admin provides me with something so much as a reason where I went wrong or what's the damn reason for not allowing me to log in or atleast try to communicate, I would highly appreciate it, but no, they have sealed their mouths shut, in this case, cut their fingers off so that they can't write.

Mouth to paypal, fellas, for not writing to your customers.

Still don't want to write, hire someone to do that.

Finally got the response from ichost.us.

Agreed to refund and hey, refund already issued! yes!

Will never use Ichost.us again in my whole life. In the mean time, I would highly recommend other users NOT to use this service, really un-professional service.

disputed?? lol, we did a refund to you, WE DO REFUND specially to people like you.

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back