Status
Not open for further replies.

HotNiche

iBacklinks - Backlinks Service

(I'm still finishing my website but I'm already taking orders by PM)

iBacklinks

I provide Blog Comments service using Scrapebox and as a bonus I will add them to Linklicious to guarantee that your links get crawled.

If you need SEO service you need backlinks, blog comments are one of the best ways to achieve higher ranking on search engines. Use them with my Social Bookmarks service and create your own Backlink Pyramid.

The price includes Linklicious service for every backlinks to guarantee that your links get crawled!

5 000 - 4$
10 000 - 8$
25 000 - 20$
50 000 - 40$
100 000 - 80$

Cheap Backlinks - Without Linklicious Service

5 000 - 3$
10 000 - 6$
25 000 - 17$
50 000 - 36$
100 000 - 75$

Reviews

Fast and very good service

I Recomended!

Nice service . Recomended!

FAQ
Q - How many keywords and URLs can I use?
A - You can use unlimited keywords and unlimited URLs, however, all of the keywords you provide, must correlate with all of the URLs you provide. I won't blast different anchor texts for different URLs.

Q - What is the turnaround time of your service?
A - Some orders may be done in 24-48 hours, but others may take longer. Turnaround time will vary depending on what package you order but generally, the longest time it will take to complete your order is 5-7 days.

Q - What is your refund policy?
A - We generally do not offer refunds unless we can't process your order. We always over deliver to ensure that you get more then you paid. This is a pretty basic service, and you know exactly what you are getting. But if you receive less links then you paid for, we will offer to redo your order or extend a refund to rectify.

Q - Do you send out reports?
A - Yes, of course. We send out a report for every order.

Q - Should I send these links to my money site?
A - We do not recommend sending a blast to your money site, especially if the blast is a big one. We recommend using these links to a linkwheel or web 2.0 or my new service of Social Bookmarks. I don't set a limit for url's so use it as you waant PM me if you need help.

Q - Any Review Copies?
A - Yes, the first 3 users with more than 100 posts will get a 5k blast (+Linklicious service) for 1$! (just to keep away the beggars)
And the next 5 will get a 50% discount (any number of posts except "probation level")

Q - How can I get in touch with you?
A - PM me and I will help you

Q - How can I pay?
A - Paypal or Alertpay (if you can't use it please pm me and we will get alternative)

Q - Do you offer monthly services or mix the backlinks for linkwheels or other backlinks services?
A - YES! Pm me and we will discuss it.

Q - I have my own Linklicious account, the price is the same?
A - No, you get a discount 1$ 2$ 3$ 5$ 10$ according to the plan

(for the mods: if I'm not allowed to post this thread without a finished website please notify me, i will update this thread when my graphics are done, thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back