I will give domain 4 free (Easewarez.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djukajlo

2129x7p.jpg

I will transfer it to domain.com account to first person who PM-me

11 comments
If you got a domain.com account you can have it! :facepalm: ....

I was first and he offered it to me. Then he wabnted all my account details... I asked why? Not really unusual i thought! Then he said he didnt know how to push domain to my account! hahaha! Not sure if he tried to just collect my account details or not? Good job i made an account with false details! Dont want to put the guy down... but his post count and content speak for themselves really, dont they? Up to you guys if you wanna trust him.

If you got a domain.com account you can have it! :facepalm: ....

I was first and he offered it to me. Then he wabnted all my account details... I asked why? Not really unusual i thought! Then he said he didnt know how to push domain to my account! hahaha! Not sure if he tried to just collect my account details or not? Good job i made an account with false details! Dont want to put the guy down... but his post count and content speak for themselves really, dont they? Up to you guys if you wanna trust him.
Post count doesn't make a person, I thought you of all people should understand that. If I'm not wrong, he's a VIP from WBB which means he can be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back