Status
Not open for further replies.

earnmoneybb

I want to buy new domain can any body please tell me from which site i can register a new domain. tell me that site which is reliable and comfortable. and i can pay by payza or paypal

13 comments
i have payza and they are asking for paypal i think only...
can any body please give me coupon code of namecheap please

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain name is the most important part of your website. it is identity of your website. . It's also your name and identity. That means a bad
name could cause people to come to your site and leave or never come to your website at all. Maybe just because you have a good domain
name you get traffic to your website from direct type-ins. You also need a name that's easy to remember. So i suggest you to get the Domain here thewebpole.com Feel they are the best for register a domain name and it also provide many of good domain name related to you business...

Last edited:
Domain name is the most important part of your website. it is identity of your website. . It's also your name and identity. That means a bad
name could cause people to come to your site and leave or never come to your website at all. Maybe just because you have a good domain
name you get traffic to your website from direct type-ins. You also need a name that's easy to remember. So i suggest you to get the Domain here thewebpole.com Feel they are the best for register a domain name and it also provide many of good domain name related to you business...

This is correct, picking the correct name is as important as naming your children.

You have to take a few things into account, keywords within your domain to help with SEO and also the name its self MUST relate to what you sell/do etc

Ive made mistakes before in purchasing a catchy domain name, but it ment nothing and had no tie to what my website was doing.

With regrades safety when purchasing a name, most providers now are pretty safe, but I guess someone some where with a court order can gain access to your details eventually.

I use namecheap for my how shall I say "slightly risky domains"

Cheers
Mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back