Status
Not open for further replies.
You should change your most important passwords very fast..

Paypal , hosting and those things if they are conncted to your gmail somehow.

sucks getting hacked :(

I changed them, but somehow he got them anyway...

Im freaking out...

Paypal had 40$ its not much bit it is still money...
Rs had 30k points,

Gempis if you are using rapidleech and if the passwords are same for ur upload accounts and email then it is likely the hosting ppl who stole your passes.

Otherwise you might be keylogged.Thats all :(

That's the thing...

My email, paypal and rs passes are unique...

Forum accs and etc are the same, but email and rs are not...

And i didm't opened any .exe lately... I don't install anything in my pc in almost two weeks...

I cant enter my gmail account..

Im freaking out...

This is weird, no one in the warez world has my gmail adress... except hosting companies...

How can i contact google?

Well I had a google account and MY PWD was changed even tho no1 new about it, im pretty sure google did it

Well I had a google account and MY PWD was changed even tho no1 new about it, im pretty sure google did it

Bullshit, google doesn't do that, they don't read your email either.

@TS:

That you haven't installed or opened a .exe in the last 2 weeks doesn't mean shit. People are able to put keyloggers in virtually anything. Also a smart keylogger doesn't start using logs he finds right away, he just keeps harvesting. (When i was really active in keylogging i would just harvest for a month and then start messing around with people's passes.)

Consider yourself owned, cry about it, get over it, reinstall your OS, install Avast!, make a image of your OS (for easy reinstallation next time) and stop handing out your email everywhere.

If noone else has something of value to add to this topic i'd suggest it'd get locked.

Bullshit, google doesn't do that, they don't read your email either.

@TS:

That you haven't installed or opened a .exe in the last 2 weeks doesn't mean shit. People are able to put keyloggers in virtually anything. Also a smart keylogger doesn't start using logs he finds right away, he just keeps harvesting. (When i was really active in keylogging i would just harvest for a month and then start messing around with people's passes.)

Consider yourself owned, cry about it, get over it, reinstall your OS, install Avast!, make a image of your OS (for easy reinstallation next time) and stop handing out your email everywhere.

If noone else has something of value to add to this topic i'd suggest it'd get locked.
actually mine was an adword account, but im not going to make this about me so,

I think the only way u will get through to google quickly is by ringing em

I filled out the form, but they still havn't awnsered...

I don't remember my secret awnser, since I have this acc since i was like 11 or so...

16... so what?

anyway, i got my accounts back...

only waiting for rs to restore my points, and i hope paypal finds a way to get my money back :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back