I quit - its pathetic now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storming

Yup thats it I quit this so called "Warez scene" its boring these days nothing is the same it used to be, no proper communitys, all shitty downloads but idiot uploaders.

Have fun with the future I say - its only going to get worse!

19 comments
Yup thats it I quit this so called "Warez scene" its boring these days nothing is the same it used to be, no proper communitys, all shitty downloads but idiot uploaders.

Have fun with the future I say - its only going to get worse!

Cya tomorrow bro.

Doubt you will see me in a few days :D

Really you waste all the time and money on making a website for warez for what? praticaly peanuts, which is useless when you could make somethign legit :)

It does give a lot of experience. you learn a lot but it gets to a point that is not exciting anymore like when you 1st started

Doubt you will see me in a few days :D

Really you waste all the time and money on making a website for warez for what? praticaly peanuts, which is useless when you could make somethign legit :)

Welcome to the club :) All this is true, you waste money on hosting and other things like advertising yet you won't get anything big back from warez sites, Go legit (y)

yeah no rewards nothing now
waste loads of time
and get nothing out of it

i have slowed down alot already i used to upload loads before but dont upload as much anymore i might even stop soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back