Status
Not open for further replies.

RespectME

Hello I need online storage/hosting for some warez files. Some place where my files are in safe and any dmca request cant remove them.Any advice?

Last edited:
19 comments
buddy, better buy from filehosting site.

file1.info => 60 euro per year => 5 tb
firedrive => $30/month => 20 TB (initially buy less space like 1tb then increase the space)

50 gb storage and 500 gb bandidth only..?

it's simple, buy RDP with 100 GB space, so you can control files and process easily too
100 GB unmetered RDP from $10 => check the "other" section in hosting area of wjunction.

Webpundit and hostdzire and best in quality and price :)

Hello I need online storage/hosting for some warez files. Some place where my files are in safe and any dmca request cant remove them.Any advice?

Hello ,

Our servers are located on Russia , France & Romania , all the servers are offshore and truly we ignore the DMCA notices. You could look up feedback's around the Internet for our web hosting company and also you can check UndergroundPrivate.com topic on WJunction.

Like we wrote you we have Russia offshore hosting , French offshore hosting (DDos protected) & Romania (ALL SERVERS INCLUDE UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH). We care about our clients and we what we wrote you we do it, tired of the hosting companies just typing non sense and not doing what they say? You can contact us on Skype UndergroundPriva or on our email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or on the contact us website section.

Just contact us for the price , we will do the best price on the market for real. We not care about money like they most do , we care about giving excellent services and our clients stay happy & safe with us.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com team

Last edited:
^^^ Trollin Spetsnaz host has been around a little over 2 yrs now I have used his host in the past it was top notch
That is your first post :facepalm:

^^^ Trollin Spetsnaz host has been around a little over 2 yrs now I have used his host in the past it was top notch

Why you are lying so much about spetsnaz????? :smokin: maybe you are working for them :smokin::thumbdown: i was client there and got DMCA and they forward me they not was offshore AHahahHahAHahahHAHhAHAHAH
support bad and downtimes due their errors.. i have not now the emails to people see..:thumbdown:

Why you are lying so much about spetsnaz????? :smokin: maybe you are working for them :smokin::thumbdown: i was client there and got DMCA and they forward me they not was offshore AHahahHahAHahahHAHhAHAHAH
support bad and downtimes due their errors.. i have not now the emails to people see..:thumbdown:

Your not creditable around here yet with only 2 post after you have 500+ post you might be more believable. For all we know your mad because you were running a rapidleech or torrent script on shared hosting and were banned :facepalm:

Now I am confused guys what is safe for me [:|]
Nothing on this thread I'll tell you that

Your not creditable around here yet with only 2 post after you have 500+ post you might be more believable. For all we know your mad because you were running a rapidleech or torrent script on shared hosting and were banned :facepalm:

Djboutit don't get on my bad side. Let's not get started with your history on almost every forum on the internet and the stupid shit you post everywhere
[url]https://encrypted.google.com/#q=Djboutit[/url]
https://encrypted.google.com/search...sAQ4FA&biw=1600&bih=788#q="Djboutit"&tbm=isch

Last edited:
I dont think many serious web hosts will be ok with the idea of knowingly having 50GB of illegal copyrighted files on their hard drives.

Have you considered storing your warez on an external HDD? A 500GB drive goes at $50 these days and that is a one time fee. And incase shit goes down, oops, HDD fell on the ground and broke.. Sorry FBI guy.

AhahHAahAhahAHahAHAhahAH you epic troll!!!!!! how you know why i have been banned.......???????? You see you gave yourself you so you are working with SpetsnazHost - Helping You Create Your Digital World and give fake reviews about them and tell people to go there... :thumbdown::thumbdown: stay away from them also the guy who has this host is 17 years old like you HAhahAHHhhaaHAHHha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back