Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Shot

friends... i am new to the warez linking.

i just bought a domain from godaddy... and i would like to hide my all information from hosting to my name

how do i do ... :'( Do i have to pay extra amount to godaddy for privacy.

will it protect me from getting e-mail from DMCA

Looking forward for some answer. 8-)

7 comments
I think most registrars need you to pay to get whois protection, well its practically up to you, if they won't be able to contact you, they'll just contact the host I guess. :S

You can hide name, info, etc. But I don't think you'd be able to hide nameservers and IP of the site, which basically shows the host.

Namecheap offers free protection. And gettin dmca emails is a good thing because u can take action so it's better if they email u instead of host. Just change go dsddys to fake name etc

For hiding privacy, buy it from godaddy and why you fear dmca? if you get a dmca, simply remove the reported posts or links. it'll go on. ;)

i just bought a domain from godaddy... and i would like to hide my all information from hosting to my name

Hi i have no idea about how much dose godaddy cost to register a domain under private registration .But some domain vendors like XnYnZ.com provide private registration service at affordable cost .To know details about the cost you can contact your domain provider .And after registering your domain do whois search for it at Whoisxy.com to check that whether the personal details about your domain are hid from whois or not .

Then go to fakenamegenerator dot com and easily get fake information and enter in the information section on godaddy its free and simple way. Otherwise buy private registration which is quite cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back