I need some clean concept regarding SEO from experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

recently I developed a movie site.now uploading movies.side by side doing keyword research.May be within 10/12 days it will be ready for live.I want some core idea of 2013.How can I rank well and be popular within short time.I have alot ideas and lot of expencees but need different ideas but creamy.

Thanks

3 comments
It is not possible to get ranked within a short time. It takes it's own time. From my suggestion first of all make your sites on-page work properly. Then work on your off-page strategy. After Google Panda update Google basically concentrates on fresh and unique content so try to put unique contents and try to get back links from your anchor text from those contents. You told that you are experienced enough and know many things so it is not a hard affair for you to get rank your site.

if its short time.. than go for adwords and social networks and marketing while proceeding with seo
cuz ur niche is extreme difficult.. so its still gonna take a bit while beating it ;)
suggestion
Go with diverse link building but with caution
secondly dnt target particular keyword go on overal site seo

yes for short term, PPC is the only way to go. SEO is long term and takes time. Black hat seo might be another option but you have to know what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back