I need make money at online can u help me?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

szuperbody240

Hi guys!
So, my family not rich and I have two disease, and my treatment was cost monthly over 250-300 dollar ( actually we live in Hungary and my treatment cost is 60000 HUF but is 250-300 dollar), and my mother and father income over 1300-1400 dollar monthly, and I wanna help to my mother and father by earning money on the internet..
And I need help...
How I can start?
I'm looking the movie upload.. but I don't know where I can upload movies..
Guys can u help me?:/

13 comments
i can teach you how to sell Facebook & twitter Likes & followers or how to sell VCC for paypal & skrill & payza verifications & withdrawal etc ...

if you are interested , contact me ;)

you can start your business in buying facebook twitter like tweets or buy any services you can make a business with it

You're lucky that whilst you have not one disease, but two you're still unhindered in your capability to work on the internet.

Not many with several diseases can say the same.

Hi guys!
So, my family not rich and I have two disease, and my treatment was cost monthly over 250-300 dollar ( actually we live in Hungary and my treatment cost is 60000 HUF but is 250-300 dollar), and my mother and father income over 1300-1400 dollar monthly, and I wanna help to my mother and father by earning money on the internet..
And I need help...
How I can start?
I'm looking the movie upload.. but I don't know where I can upload movies..
Guys can u help me?:/
No problem dear,send me your skype id,i will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back