Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Every one I m looking for logo i m looking for perfect logo like a perfect personality.
kindly please make and let me see which one is good for our new project

many many thanks in advance.

Our site fxwebbuzz.com
size 451 × 138 pixels)
Logo tagline will be (Let The Experts Lead.)
Need Transparent .

20 comments
logo is good but i m looking for more better quality and better graphics .. hope u understand but its good but i will see more good logos with taglines i gave already size and logo image u can visit site

Let me try for you..in vector SVG format and I will give you in PNG format as described transparency is required ...

AUqGjbC.png

Font used: Vijaya, WS Bod, WS Score

2NXIvQg.png

Font used: WS Score and WS Bod

Colors used blue, black and white to appear in vbulletin theme. If you think to change it's color please describe the color.
----well white text doesn't appear hear, you can save image and then try in different background----
You would like to see http://imgur.com/a/63ZWm

Last edited:
Hello Every one I m looking for logo i m looking for perfect logo like a perfect personality.
kindly please make and let me see which one is good for our new project

many many thanks in advance.

Our site fxwebbuzz.com
size 451 × 138 pixels)
Logo tagline will be (Let The Experts Lead.)
Need Transparent .

Why don't you pay for a logo? And you expect people to give you high quality logos for free.

Last edited:
Did i force to anyone ?
Did i said give me otherwise you will be fire ?
Did i said give me at any cost ? otherwise i will terminate your account ?
No No its all up to u how u treat me if you can be humble i will be same for you if you help me i will be glad and thankfull
i cannot pay bcz i know staff & members are very good they can help me they can make for me thats all

Did i force to anyone ?
Did i said give me otherwise you will be fire ?
Did i said give me at any cost ? otherwise i will terminate your account ?
No No its all up to u how u treat me if you can be humble i will be same for you if you help me i will be glad and thankfull
i cannot pay bcz i know staff & members are very good they can help me they can make for me thats all

i will try perfect for u also it will cost and cost is 0$ :P and when i am at home and will send u free logo :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you want quality logo you need to go with paid logo.

Couldn't agree more. I got pissed when he started complaining about the logo quality. You get what you pay for.

I'm a logo designer and it takes years of hard work to learn the art of designing. In many forums free work is not allowed at all. The mods delete such threads.

Last edited:
if you want quality logo you need to go with paid logo.

Couldn't agree more. I got pissed when he started complaining about the logo quality. You get what you pay for.

I'm a logo designer and it takes years of hard work to learn the art of designing. In many forums free work is not allowed at all. The mods delete such threads.

So you mean to say i should pay you ? if i will not pay you for sure you will hate me right ?
No No u will feel to kill me ? OMG!
Look Miss Or Mr whoever you are whatever u do whereever you do i dont care if i m making thread if my thread is wrong staff will delete for sure
You got it ? if u cannot understand then leave it.
You talk about hardwork right ? hardwork always get paid remember my words
but if i m asking something for free u can make your little good one not best one right ? i will not mind why i will mind ? i would say please make it better one
thn its up to you would you like to make or not one logo is not a big thing i said for my forum for my new forum i could make tooo but i did not
because i was doing some work and still i m doing and i m not in habbit to make a logo
also so being a human i asked being a human i said to all of you those helping me or helped me I m very glad and thankfull
i will always remember those who created for me free of cost got it ?
So kindly please dont complain and be happy Misss Astran girl

Best Regards Mr Perfect (sys Admin)

So you mean to say i should pay you ? if i will not pay you for sure you will hate me right ?
No No u will feel to kill me ? OMG!
Look Miss Or Mr whoever you are whatever u do whereever you do i dont care if i m making thread if my thread is wrong staff will delete for sure
You got it ? if u cannot understand then leave it.
You talk about hardwork right ? hardwork always get paid remember my words
but if i m asking something for free u can make your little good one not best one right ? i will not mind why i will mind ? i would say please make it better one
thn its up to you would you like to make or not one logo is not a big thing i said for my forum for my new forum i could make tooo but i did not
because i was doing some work and still i m doing and i m not in habbit to make a logo
also so being a human i asked being a human i said to all of you those helping me or helped me I m very glad and thankfull
i will always remember those who created for me free of cost got it ?
So kindly please dont complain and be happy Misss Astran girl

Best Regards Mr Perfect (sys Admin)

I never asked you to pay me. I said you need to pay for professional designs. Rather, you are relying on someone's charity.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back