Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
i am very tensed about my upload data and earning :facepalm:

tell me how can secure my every account for next time ?

I guess your computer got a keylog or anything close on that.

Clean your machine now. Install good AV, scan with malwarebytes as well.

i have qucik heal Internet security SP1 so i should change ? oh also add my paypal id in FF account any effect my paypal .OMG also hacked my rapidshare account i have all backup on rapidshare :facepalm:wtf

boot the system in safe mode and run full system scan.

any other accounts you have signout and do the same in rdp too

contact both FF and RS support and explain the situation with proof

using the same password everywhere maybe?

If a someone got hold of a database and reverse MD5'd your password - if you used it everywhere its as simple as abc.

Download combofix, run in safemode. You can reformat your computer aslo, then try to recover all your account by contacting the support.

Im sure you got hacked. Maybe istealer, Rat or keylogger.

Fyi, even you got a good AV, but if the virus is crypted, it would be FUD. So next time, be careful.

I hope you solve your problem.

Last edited:
i think that some time ago i posted my MySQL config php in public forum so can be ? anyone confirm this
in MYSQL config file did you mentioned username and password the one you are using in FF and RS ?

if yes then that could be a reason. If not then as the other members mentioned key-logger or istealere etc

Sorry for your loss,
Next time please used very good internet security+firewall protection.
I refer "Comodo Internet Security Pro 2012" for your solution.
hope this will help you next time.

the support will reply bro, but in the meanwhile try to report the account so it will be blocked for sometime, that way no one can access, until you get a response.

sorry to here
install Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and scan ur PC
Write all the details which ever you can mention to FF and RS Support
Like the day you have purchased, the email through wich u have send money to em and stuff. Before anything happens change Paypal pass ( if you got Keylogger in ur PC, chnaging Paypal pass will not help you)

Quick Tip:
change Paypal pass from another PC (or at-least by phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back