I need advice for an offshore VPN to use both on my android and Windows PC. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkFire

Like stated in the title, I need an offshore VPN to use both on my android and Windows PC. I am SUPER new to this and I am looking specifically just for the upload/download of torrent files and file hosts.

Can someone tell me what they use? How much they pay? Or any suggestions? I am looking for a secure, reliable, decent speed VPN that isn't outrageously priced.

I know I can google this, but I'd rather see advice from people on here who have experience.

Thanks!

LinkFire

10 comments
You will get many options here .. all say they are the best vpn service etc.
I'm sure all are good, but the true way to tell is to test yourself.
Myself I use noirvpn.com. Fast, reliable with multiple servers and the price is right for me. I'v been a user for a couple of years, so they have been doing something right for me anyway.
Ask them for a test, its the ony way to be sure.

Awesome infoman.. thank you. Although, I was looking up the information on it, and it sounds like the wouldn't allow the use of downloading torrents using their vpn. Can you confirm or deny this? Is there a data cap? Is there the ability to use this from more than one PC or phone?

Thanks again

As far as I know linkfire, you can use torents with noirvpn. No download cap, so ur free to go and I use my android tablet device as well, no problems.
Mulitple accounts, you better ask them,but think its possible, but I never tried

Their website seems very professional, clean and informational. I will be highly considering this option. Again, like I asked infoman, do they support multiple devices at the same time? ( I am hoping to be able to continue using my phone, and three computers all which are mine [The phone and two of the computers will be used from the same Wifi. While the third is at my job] , simultaneously ). Or is this just a far-fetched hope?

Thanks again infoman for your response...the fact its guaranteed to work on your computer and tablet with no problems is a huge selling point to me. Ill send them an inquiry and for all other people who read this thread in the future and are curious I'll be sure to post the answer I receive.

Zorro at twice the price??? not worth it for me with the same protection, but its your money
I checked noir, they have 3 user license so all can connect at the same time.

Last edited:
Hey info man, so I am going to give Noir a chance. Okay, so I assume I register first then pay? I submit my registration info.. I wish they didn't give two options.. one to pay, and one to register.

And, digging through your posts I assume your a the owner or someone affiliated with this site?

Last edited:
Me..... I'm a strong user of protection, I don't trust anybody anymore ( think nsa) and firm backer of the service provided by noirvpn......my take is it's better to be safe than sorry. if you don't want kids watching what you, then don't have them....protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back