I Need A Free Seed Box For My Torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggybear

Hi guys,

I need a free seed box for my torrents.
Anyone knows of any site / methods then please help.

I have searched this everywhere , even on WJ but did not find anything.
Google search was helpful in suggesting me to use Dropbox as a free web seed,
but Dropbox cannot seed a folder / directory . It can only seed a file perhaps.
Moreover, some contents are not allowed by dropbox [trollface].

Help me if possible.
Thanks !

14 comments
@Mostarac

Nopes not for forum.
Public torrents.

@Lifetalk
Yeah, I know.
Just asking because I wanted to share some stuffs on torrents but have a low bandwidth
not suitable for seeding.
:(

If you just want to share, just upload it to a filehost if the bandwidths the problem.

And, if it's public what can you really offer what the piratebay, kickasstorrents etc havent got online already.

Free seedbox is only your personal PC, which also isn't free . Therefore, you won't find such a thing, because it costs money. No one will give money from his pocket, so you can play with probably illegal things. If you ever seriously thought you will find it, then something's wrong with you.
However, one thin chance exists in free giveaways. But, there's a difference between asking for one, and joining competition to get it. Go lurk on torrent-invites

Last edited:
Hi!

There is a thing called webseed/http seed in torrents. It works with folders, too. Basically, you could seed your torrents by uploading your files somewhere (for example a free host) and then adding the folder as webseed when creating the torrent. Most likely they will delete your account. If you want something that lasts longer, you should pay for it.
For 10$ a year you can get a small vps with 500gb monthly bandwidth. Depending on the content you seed, that could be very well enough for your purposes.

There are few seedboxes that offer cheap monthly plans... check out the Hosting -> Other section of WJ. There's a company offering seedbox for as low as $6/m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back