I need a filehost pretty much like Firedrive (fast streaming & downloads & no ads!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokk

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for a good file host that I can use to replace Firedrive.
I paid for a premium just a few hours ago and they didn't upgrade my account, and since there is very few activity on their social pages I assume that they will run away with the money, I sent a ticket just in case, but this is not looking good, thanks god it was only $2, should've checked this before paying, damn.

I need a file host that includes the following features:
-Embed video with HTML code
-Support for multiple formats on streaming (mkv mp4 & avi)
-Big storage space and CHEAP (Would buy premium of course, at least 200gb)
-Good download speed
-FTP Upload (and fast!)
-Free users (the people you send your links, not even registered on the site) can download files bigger than 1gb and they don't have to wait between downloading files.
-No captchas at the time of downloading a file.
-Posibility to share a folder link with all files in it.
-Last but most important: NO ADS for the people you send your files, I will use this mostly for streaming, so I want the people to just click play as if was Youtube.

Is there a good host out there with all these features? Help me out guys, thanks!

I don't need a PPD/PPS plan, I just want a good and reliable host that won't disappear within 3 months.

I need this urgent guys, please help

Last edited:
8 comments
sockshare.com - but ads on website
furk.net - direct HTTP links with premium for free users
Thanks for the suggestions!
Furk seems a bit pricey and 250gb bandwith/month is not enough for me.
I think I'll go with Sockshare, If I buy premium the people I share my videos will still see ads?

yes they will see the ads best websites suite your needs is sockshare but it is owned by the same firedrive team :facepalm: and people still see ads
I'm trying to make a file hosting website with all features you want and more but it will take a time if i finish the website i will pm you at least for your feedback :wink:

yes they will see the ads best websites suite your needs is sockshare but it is owned by the same firedrive team :facepalm: and people still see ads
I'm trying to make a file hosting website with all features you want and more but it will take a time if i finish the website i will pm you at least for your feedback :wink:
Wow, that would be amazing man.

Update: Firedrive team just sent me an email and now I'm premium, but still, I think they won't stay online for much longer, I would be nice to have a good alternative.

you know firedrive is the old putlocker

stay calm^^ backup your files and if they ban your account for any reason search anogther

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not really interested in PPD programs, since all the content I will be uploading it's paid by people, kind of "Premium" uploads.
I just want a very good file host for streaming, all I really need, is ad-free, embed for HTML & support for .avi, .mkv & mp4

Any other alternatives?

You might be interested in checking gkplugins. It's a plugin for streaming on a JW Player from filehosts and videohosts like mediafire, etc. I'm not sure if they have support for streaming videos from mega.co.nz links, but it's worth checking out. They have premium subscriptions though, so I prefer using my own player than it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back