Status
Not open for further replies.

danimation

Hi,

I need a Anti DDOS Attack hosting !!

Thank you.:wave:

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

INFO : with a price Less than $ 5 a month !!

20 comments
DDoS protections can go up to $1000 and higher, depending how strong the attack is. For 5 dollars you can't even get decent shared hosting..

Hi,

I need a Anti DDOS Attack hosting !!

Thank you.:wave:

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

maybe in 2013 u ill get tht price who know
hehe

keep dreaming

bro DDOS attack cost at least 20-100$ and that normal attack

If your host install CSF + LFD and knows how to configure it. then they should be able to limit the connections being made to the server in total by a IP address

There are companies out there that do a proxy service for less. I do, as well as some other companies.

However at $5 you wont get much, $9/m is my minimum plan, and im pretty sure you wont find anyone much cheaper.

Mods: please let me know if this is self promotion / against the rules.

Hi, I can get you a Remote DDoS Protection Proxy & Tunnel Service $600/Month
2Gbps protection capacity line rate(~3,000,000 PPS)
200Mbps clean bandwidth
Any type of attack, all service and ports
Delivered by reverse proxy or tunnel

Like the posters before me said, Cloudflare (free) is the best solution.
I guess the question is if you're looking for a host that generally protects against ddos or if someone is particularly attacking your website. If it is the latter then using cloudflare won't help because the ddos will be directed straight to your IP, not to Cloudflare.

In order for Cloudflare to be effective in helping you, you need to change your website IP and move to it via Cloudflare. That way your real website IP won't be revealed to the ddos attacker.

with cloudflare it has alot of failures though for example not hard to get the real ip
even a simple ping to direct-connect.domain.com
or even most of the time mail.domain.com as sometimes cloudflare has issues with the mail running though them.
but they are good for the CDN and still and against kids that try dosing.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Or you could get a buyvm vps with a dos filtered ip address and use it as a Reverse proxy ? There are cheap methods as well its all depends on how you want to do it.

200Mbps clean bandwidth

Did you not read his requirements. His budget is $5/month. Are you trying to indirectly promote your service ? Pay attention.

@ danimation, I'd go with SplitIce's 9$/month plan ;)

change the name at dns setting cloudflare and enable cloudflare to all dns setting
i am use it and i no problem with email or etc all working fine

Did you not read his requirements. His budget is $5/month. Are you trying to indirectly promote your service ? Pay attention.

@ danimation, I'd go with SplitIce's 9$/month plan ;)

As you can read that isn't my service I was saying I can get it cheaper then the standard price for him, Also did you not read as you should be able to see that it was added after. So I didn't see it.

Cleary you said I CAN:

200Mbps clean bandwidth

CDN is a good choise

Definitely try one of CDNs, they are build to help you overcome traffic spikes or DDoS attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back