i found a way to have a warez site without getting DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

wman5

very easy, just use blogger.com and a premium domain. when u do that they will never see where u have hosted ur blog

take a look at: Whois Lookup Captcha

how will they even see its blogger.com blog?

when they go to frontpage, they can see powered by blogger, but the dmca bots wont never see that.

what do u think?

14 comments
Code:
NetRange:       216.239.32.0 - 216.239.63.255
CIDR:           216.239.32.0/19
NetName:        GOOGLE
Organization:   Google Inc. (GOGL)
Address:        1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City:           Mountain View
RegDate:        2000-03-30
Updated:        2015-11-06

OrgAbuseName:   Abuse
OrgAbuseEmail:  [email]network-abuse @ google.com[/email]

g6OrlTK.png

you can't just hide, you can only make it harder to find, those with the means and capability will always find you eventually

very easy, just use blogger.com and a premium domain. when u do that they will never see where u have hosted ur blog

take a look at: Whois Lookup Captcha

how will they even see its blogger.com blog?

when they go to frontpage, they can see powered by blogger, but the dmca bots wont never see that.

what do u think?

I could have this site found and easily removed with one email. There is no way around running an illegal site. I literally have a list of hundreds of sites that we have had removed.

Last edited:
I could have this site found and easily removed with one email. There is no way around running an illegal site. I literally have a list of hundreds of sites that we have had removed.

Sell a filehosting script & have had 100's of sites taken down sending report emails :-? that's the most random post I have seen this year.

Just use cloudflare if you wanna hide your IP/host ...
NOPE. When cloudflare receives a DMCA report, they will instantly forward your server IP, & Web hosting company contact info to the agent who gave the DMCA report, then turn around and send that DMCA report to your host provider; most likely ending with your server being suspended until you resolve the issue (if not completely terminated).

Cloudflare is NO buffer for DMCA mate. Just letting you know that ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back