I don't know why people still working with fileshosts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seif11

Banned
Banned
I don't know why people still working with fileshost and why they create crap threads like (any one tried ?? or shitt host questions ?? or something like that!!

:facepalm:

19 comments
Most do it because they are not 18 so they are not old enough to get a real job. The thing about not being 18 is if you have paypal and are not old enough to have a bank account you can not transfer funds they have to spend the money they earn on crap so they can try to earn more from uploading illegal files

I don't know why you have added warez blog on your profile when you are so against to filehosts?:facepalm:

[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img585/2554/34760845.png[/slide]​

Yeah S.T.F.U!! =)

please shutt up !!

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

please shutt up !!

lol I'm free to talk whenever I want. You should go back to gamble some money in your bookmaker websites and win another €100 like you stated before in other thread =)

I don't know why you have added warez blog on your profile when you are so against to filehosts?:facepalm:

[slide]http://imageshack.us/a/img585/2554/34760845.png[/slide]​

Yeah S.T.F.U!! =)
I'm not against filehosts, but this thing became a shit and all people know that but they persist to continue working with this shit !!!
90% of filehosts are scammers nowdays
I'm not right ???????????????????????????

Why do you feel "90% of filehosts are scammers"? In what sense? They fake their stats, they pay less..?

You are uploading illegal files, when the filehost gets sued, you would not back them up so be happy even if they pay you a single cent.

And if you are just asking people to shut up, why open a thread in the first place? This is a forum and everyone is free to give their own opinions -.-

I don't know why people still working with fileshost and why they create crap threads like (any one tried ?? or shitt host questions ?? or something like that!!

:facepalm:

just ignore the affiliate section and go to trolling website.I think you headache will be gone after this.

i dont understand why you even make this thread when most of your posts are in this section
and whats your problem with my thread about terabit.to
dont like it then stay out of it

He just has problems when he does not get his earnings when he wants them.

He will find it more difficult to get those earnings as the shit file hosts are given links to his post about how they are all scams.

but srsly theres a lot of not so good filehosts (so to say) out there, what would be good to change about the filehosts nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back