Status
Not open for further replies.

maziniopl

Banned
Banned
Hi all;

In my post, I want to save those who wanted to decide on the hosting
scopehosts.com. They are hosting an irresponsible, frequent hardware failures, can not configure a server, and when an accident occurs it simply will not respond to the list, or any notification.
If someone has already had to deal with the hosting and encountered any problems let him speak on the topic.

I became a victim of their irresponsibility, and how the cares of its customers.

The worst hosting with what I met, a lot of them lost, and I warn all before deciding to stay with them to hold their hand.

22 comments
tell me what would you do if you lost half their side by the fact that their server was misconfigured and was a failure, where you do a backup of the database and it turns out to be two months all the bases are made of mistakes, and you lose something you have put together.

today I have a problem with the failure of another party to this server I have with them, and two days without a response and any repairs on their part,

Have you raised your concerns with them? When/How?

Any response?

Post proof, not just your comments. No proof, thread will be closed.

Hey mate, You can try talking to their owner, may be he will help you out.
Sometimes, things like network outage or hard disk failure cannot be avoided.
So you can always trying communicating with them, Hope they will help you out.

boss, you want evidence of this go to my page, since yesterday I can not run it, few of the 18 -09-2010 I did not have access to cpanel because I simply have not taken out a license for which I pay every month, few of the sudden I do not have access to the root cause changed the password, which I did not send.

Why should I give as evidence?

letters that I send them a few days?

which do not, I know I will advertise on your forum, maybe this article will take the job because at the moment of writing are available 24 / 7, and they can not grab.

Please tell me what proof I have sent you to confirm your evaluation of the hosting?

Proof supplied to SpookyLady
[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/fxs808.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/2i6w52.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/wsu0ev.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i52.tinypic.com/a5j5z7.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i54.tinypic.com/r8dpx0.png[/SLIDE]

What do I do now, you can give me some advices?
Tye already lost, and still lose, I do not have access now, I can not fix a fault simply because hosting is not only trying to help all difficult, fails to help, and the only issue new accounts quickly and pagans to be paid.

As knowinservers says you have to discuss this with the provider.

If they will not talk to you it maybe that you cut your losses and start agin with someone else.

as the supplier does not answer, already two times gave me the kind of loss as an extra few days the server for free but what of it as soon as was another failure,

you have 45 support tickets =)

im not surprised they dont answer you 8-) they should kick your ass off there hosting

Do you know that can give up the money for a fee of servers, because I do not have the nerves to them,

I have three servers with them and I want to opt out of these services and find something new

Hi,

Regarding your support ticket has been answered already 6hours 26mins .

More then 250+ WJ clients are using our service . more then 75+ clients having our managed VPS . Non of them have faced any misconfiguration of the server .

There are other 8 VPS Clients on same server . Not single complain from them . 6-8hours of lagging was there on our private switch 4days back. Because of the DDOS on main network of NetDirekt .

Apart from this We do not have any issues with our Servers or datacenter.

If you need support contact through support ticket system. We will be not entertaining any sort support assistance in Webmaster sites .

Note: For single issue . 10 Support tickets are opened . we merge all of them each time

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Now you say, buddy, now answer my ticked, you know how many problems to this day has been repaired chmod access for which I asked to speak to you, you help write this as I wait for repair failures

take a look at the ticket that is still a problem with mysql, you can also take a look at it, I know that this is still a problem

so you're connecting tickets but you give a response, or removes the vulnerability?

I know I'll defend, and gave a beautiful number but I know people who do not have a good opinion of you.

I just want you to fulfill their their work for which you pay up

Hi.

Your SQL database error is from the 3rd party software ( vbulletin ) , On managed VPS we provide services to only softwares which have been mentioned on our website .
As per chmod issue was concerned . there was no issue on it and it was confirmed by the technical member on the MSN Support.

Has you are our old client . One of the technical member has been assigned to your support 5 hours back . He is doing his best to resolve your SQL database error.

For further technical assistance please note that his not the proper place to discuss . We have technical support system where you reply to get answer

No further official response will be made on this matter here

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

I see that you are stimulated to work.

I'm not talking about your regular customer, and here you are wrong take a look at how much time you have a server and then say whether I am standing or not a regular customer.
it seems to me that I am a regular customer as I have with you three servers from one year and more than a year. how do you think that I do not give you cash in on the bread you're wrong.
But remember that man is not a machine, and the nerves finally let go ........

(Comment removed by SpookyLady)

I think this will change in the future, thanks

I've had in this company as a server. I wanted to and got Debian CentOS. In my opinion, servers are not configured properly. Well it just started maziniopl colleague about it. Always on the setup I had to fix something. I think that as I pay for something I should have it done right and how it should be. I used many hosting companies. However, if I paid for something that it was getting. In this case, is totally different! I sincerely advise against this company.
Sorry for my English I'm Polish.

Hi,

Your SQL error issue has been resolved in total of 11hours 51mins . This ends some drama here.

@dmekr : My friend i don't wanna start 8-10 months back history now . I myself had suggested him that cpanel + debian wont work 100% perfectly . On CentOS , cPanel works 99% . 1% of bugs do appear even on any perfect control panel .

Thank you for all active participants . Have a nice day

Best regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

sorry buddy, but I have a contract and your fellow debian installed on my Centos crash in August because he said that debian does not install, so do not say that I wanted to CentOS, Debian server with a well-attended, there were no problems until the accident, remember> >>

good, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back