I broke up with my girlfriend. Right or wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzukuzu

Banned
Banned
hjj guys, after 1 year i broke it with my girlfriend. she didnt let me kiss her, she didnt want a hug now new rule: she dont want to come to my house anymore. why? she says its written in kuran zo. we are both muslim, but come on? its 2010, even a kiss? she said i love you very much, but we need to merry first. so she loves me, thats not the reason. yesterday i said, i dont want this relationship anymore

was i right? actually if she didnt wanted to kiss with me, then she also didnt do it with some other guy, so she is a nice girl actually. we study both at the university.

what do you guys think?

59 comments
maybe shes overly devote?

some girls are that it may be a pain but they'll never leave you

on a lighter note atheists don't have this problem

Hmm.. If you truly loved her, you wouldnt have ditched her.
Breaking off just because she didnt allow you to Kiss, seems wrong .
If you had relationship with her just to fullfill your sexual pleasures then you did the right thing , but if you love her in the same way she loves you, i dont see a good reason to break up. Love is not only about sex.

MY 2 Cents.

naa i dont need sex from her

but a kiss is normal i think. and i want to watch a movie with my gf in my room, thats romantic i think, i am 23 years old she is 22, we are no kids. i can get enough girls for sex, but i dont do it

yes its not allowed in islam to hug, kizz a guy withour merrying, but hell we live in 2010, you dont need to follow that 100% i think

i think i love her, but not enough to keep her actually

just leave her if she fuckin cant do a thing for you

Edit : or else things will get worse for you <<< experience

naa i dont need sex from her

but a kiss is normal i think. and i want to watch a movie with my gf in my room, thats romantic i think, i am 23 years old she is 22, we are no kids. i can get enough girls for sex, but i dont do it

yes its not allowed in islam to hug, kizz a guy withour merrying, but hell we live in 2010, you dont need to follow that 100% i think

i think i love her, but not enough to keep her actually

Chuck it, let her go then.

i know plenty of girls that are muslim but they never said no to me.

maybe you are doing something wrong ? what do you think about that.

also maybe there is a reason that she is not a virgin and she is not letting you find that out before marriage, what do you think about that too ?

So long as I know hug and kiss are forbidden before marriage in any religions.

hug and kiss can turn up in to sex that's why your girlfriend don't want it.

If you really love her go back to her

Sex is just a small part of life

^Well mate, there are Muslim bitches you know :|. Depends on the girl really, this girl is religious and tbh, you should hold on to her if she loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back