Hiring I am looking for a person who can run my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 ever

Hello all,
I am looking for a person who can run my website which broadcasts football latest goal and highlights in major Champions; English premier Leage, Seria A, La liga, BundisLiga and others.
Saturdays and Sundays are the most important days to be available and running the website. Also the days when Champions league games are held.

Payment: I offer ($50 monthly + account rdp) or ($70); offer is negotiable.

If you are interested pm or skype: wl-acer

5 comments
Hello all,
I am looking for a person who can run my website which broadcasts football latest goal and highlights in major Champions; English premier Leage, Seria A, La liga, BundisLiga and others.
Saturdays and Sundays are the most important days to be available and running the website. Also the days when Champions league games are held.

Hi,
For these usage needs (media streaming) you will need a gigabit dedicated server with unmetered connection. I believe that there is no reliable 1Gb/s unmetered server with fast hardware, at least 16GB RAM under $70. An optimal price is around $150-200 for these servers.

Good luck bro!

Best Regards

Last edited:
Hello all,

Hi,
For these usage needs (media streaming) you will need a gigabit dedicated server with unmetered connection. I believe that there is no reliable 1Gb/s unmetered server with fast hardware, at least 16GB RAM under $70. An optimal price is around $150-200 for these servers.

Good luck bro!

Best Regards

thanks for reply
Did not understand what is required
my site does not host any of the videos embedded . All videos are uploaded by football / soccer fans to websites like YouTube, Rutube, Sapo, Videa or Dailymotion. , is to organize those videos and to make your search for the latest soccer goals easier.

I want a person who looks for the video and publish on my site
sorry,I have not the explanation clearly

I will explain how to do the work
I want goals Tottenham vs Liverpool
I search on fan sites and YouTube etc.
And then do I publish on my site

Hi, I can make it for you.
please send me a PM about how much visitors you have, how much bandwidth is required and how much disk space do you need?

thank you!

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back