Hulkload.Com Official Support | PPD | 1 Year of Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the ban for no reason and your no explanation
scaaaaaaammmmmmm

Ashampoo_Snap_2014_02_03_12h35m52s_016.jpg

instead of payments I received ban :D Thanks Hulk

We have detect that most of your downloads came from Proxy IP's.So it's an obvious result to get banned for cheating.

you lying, Are you saying that I myself took off files, you're sick if you think so..
I had other things to do than download my files.... do you want the pages where were my links for download?

than anything in the world I hate liars

but luckily, so I collected only $ 5 so you did not bring more damage to me... but I cheated with that you are over the all measures. I do not understand you anyway

I sent you a private message where I put a website with my links with your link and where people download my stuff

unbelievably

:facepalm:

Last edited:
We have detect that most of your downloads came from Proxy IP's.So it's an obvious result to get banned for cheating.

you lying, Are you saying that I myself took off files, you're sick if you think so..
I had other things to do than download my files.... do you want the pages where were my links for download?

than anything in the world I hate liars

but luckily, so I collected only $ 5 so you did not bring more damage to me... but I cheated with that you are over the all measures. I do not understand you anyway

I sent you a private message where I put a website with my links with your link and where people download my stuff

unbelievably

:facepalm:

Thank you for that information
that is all what we need for now .
You can login again with your current username and request your money
We apologize for any inconvenience

is a really TRUSTED and serius hosting ?

Someone has received lifetime premium?

Q: you count multiple DL or 1DL/ip/24H ?
A: Currently we are count Multiple DL .

tomorrow we counted only 1 download from the same ip ???

Last edited:
Hello Dear Hulkload

I've got 1 question . Is it possible to request withdraw payoneer,skrill or okpay???
I am already long time ago member on the site , but I am not really use, because for me the payment process is not godd.
Unfortunatly I can't verify my PP/PZ and webmoney around 1 year ago.On hulk my nick is Nightwater

Hello Dear Hulkload

I've got 1 question . Is it possible to request withdraw payoneer,skrill or okpay???
I am already long time ago member on the site , but I am not really use, because for me the payment process is not godd.
Unfortunatly I can't verify my PP/PZ and webmoney around 1 year ago.On hulk my nick is Nightwater

Hello, We can make you special payments via skrill according to your work and requested amount .

New Update ....

Now , The maximum file size is 200 MB for Free & premium members.

Storage space for registered members increased to 50 GB .

Free users can download up to 200 MB.

Upload your files and keep it for ever .

Please note that adult materials are not allowed in HULKLOAD. ...

HulkLoad pay up to $4 per 1000 downloads depend on downloader location.

For more information .....
HulkLoad

Regards

Warning !!!
Withdrawals are not available.
It is not known whether it will pay !!!!

Halooooo admin !!!!

When will the payment ???

Do U even will payout if you are a crook ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back