Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm a qualified uploader then will you consider? I'll submit here all of my stats if you say, I need a host that don't eat files and allow backups and most of all "Pays"

Web upload and remote upload are working fine now.
If you have a problem wait few seconds and refresh the page and you will be referred to another server.

@Hulkfile , I want make some questions but it's not possible send PM. :(

You always can contact us privately via Help Desk.

please remove 24 Hours and 14 days Premium Options.
Its really impacts on sale amount.

We told that offering such cheap plans will boost sales, and this is correct. Many users prefer having premium access for a very limited time. While many uploaders are using multiple hosts which means that if the downloader need a cheap plan and he doesn't find it in our host, he will look for it in another host and we (Hulkfile & Uploader) will lost this sale. And usually users who are looking for long time cooperation they will definitely buy premium for a long time.

please remove 24 Hours and 14 days Premium Options.
Its really impacts on sale amount.

I am in favor of these payment options. I myself suggested this in the past, giving the example of Turbobit ...

Not all countries are rich (much less the currency is U.S. dollars) need options for countries in group C and D.
Furthermore, the user may be interested in a single file, which can be partitioned ... etc. ..

Not sure if we can do anything currently, but we can move it back to Tier-A for a period of time to see if we can gain more traffic from DE.

Hi Hulkfile!
I was download my file with my premium account but max speed only 200KB/sec. Please check it. My account is khinhvuphiduong.
Thank you so much :)

This can be happen if you open the download page in a tab and logged in from another browser tab. It's technical issue i can't explain in details here.
You should be logged in from the beginning and try to download any file.

Our network usage still about 40% from the total capacity so there is no place for such things to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back