Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello hulkfile if you move cauntry B in Italy, I spoke with my friends by showing your Filehosting and as graphics and more he liked it, but if possible I would take away the fact of the fourth to download ip maybe I Italy moves in country B, and then I can assure you that at least 15 Italian uploader carry them in your filehosting.grazie I hope you understand our situation

- we count 1 to 4 downloads from same ip in 24 hours

C-Countries: Argentina, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Korea, Finland, Russian Federation, Chile, Hong Kong, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Nigeria

we already talked about this many times .

--------

Update :-
Payment requests have been created and we're processing payments starting from today .

What happen with D Group? all downloads earns 0 USD.

You have banned me. Why? You are scammer. I had reached the minimun payout and then you banned me. Users do not trust in this host.

Last edited:
Re: banned

If you know that I uploaded inappropiate material in your host, Why did you allow me to upload archives in your host? the answer is easy, you want free work. It's interesting that you banned me after I reach the minimiun payout.

I have work with other filehost and I never have been banned with them.

It´s all. Bye Hulkfile

we check our users frequently but not instantly so you can work while we don't see you until your turn comes .and our TOS is clear and easy to understand and it's accessible any time so we don't hide any thing .

Update :-Registered Users can now download up to 2048 MB per file instead of 800 MB.

Last edited:
Hi Hulkfile, did you already sent the last payout date (12th of april) payments? I didn't receiveid yet.

Today i had some problems with the ftp upload, cause the files were taking so long to appear on my account area.

yes we have sent all payments .please check your balance your payment may be returned to your balance for some reason .

ftp is "temporarily out of service" as you can see in "My account" Page .

yes we have sent all payments .please check your balance your payment may be returned to your balance for some reason .

ftp is "temporarily out of service" as you can see in "My account" Page .

Hi Hulkfile, yes i've noticed that the money return to my balance, and i didn't understand why. Will wait for the 24th to see.

Any ideia when ftp will be back?

Thanks.

welcome to Hulkfile
usually we issue payment within 6 business days .

Hi Hulkfile, yes i've noticed that the money return to my balance, and i didn't understand why. Will wait for the 24th to see.

Any ideia when ftp will be back?

Thanks.

that's because we contacted you when we couldn't issue your Neteller payment due to your account restrictions and you ignored our Two tickets .

ftp will be OFF for a while maybe.

Last edited:
welcome to Hulkfile
usually we issue payment within 6 business days .

that's because we contacted you when we couldn't issue your Neteller payment due to your account restrictions and you ignored our Two tickets .

ftp will be OFF for a while maybe.

What Neteller payment? My configuration is for webmoney.
And what 2 tickets? never received neither one.

it was Neteller and then you changed it , correct ?could you please provide your username ?

Wrong, it never was Neteller, since the start it's Webmoney. If you accept PM i will sent my username, other way no i can't provide you my username.

Just a question, if you don't know my username how can you say that i was at neteller and that i never replied to 2 tickets you sent?;)

Wrong, it never was Neteller, since the start it's Webmoney. If you accept PM i will sent my username, other way no i can't provide you my username.

Just a question, if you don't know my username how can you say that i was at neteller and that i never replied to 2 tickets you sent?;)

because we returned the money to the account balance for only One user this time , and you said yes the money returned to my balance .

you can send your username in a ticket :
https://hulkfile.eu/support/open.php?

Thank you @Misa544 , we are trying to do our best .

we will post 40+ FREE Premium Keys for Hulkfile Usres .
we are developing the system , wait for our next Update !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back