VPS [HugeServer] Crazy Offer, Virtual Dedicated Server 1Gb Ram - RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPMember

Hello,

We have decided to offer some of our virtual dedicated servers on this forum.
The Servers are located in Washington - Seattle and the main port of server is 1Gbit/s.

You will get the server with Windows + Remote Desktop + Remote Reboot Panel.
On the servers are allowed : Torrents, Rapidleach, Hotfile, Fileserve, Rapidshare, Megaupload, ....
On the servers are NOT allowed : Port scanning, Spamming, Flooding, DDOS Attack, DOS Attack, ...

You can see the full information at : https://www.hugeserver.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=113

Virtual Private Server USA - Washington - Virtual Private Server Offer 3

Disk Space : 75 Gb
Data Transfer : 1000 Gb Premium Bandwidth
CPU : Two Core OF Cpu Dedicated
Ram : 1024 Mb
Port : 1Gbit Shared - 50Mbps Guaranteed
Ip 1 - Washington

Price : Only 35$ Monthly

Please use this Promo code for ordering the servers : wjunction
We accept Paypal, Moneybookers Paymnet.

What is our Special ?

1. These series of servers have 3Days moneyback guarantee, if you are not pleased with the server and our support, you can have your money back with out any questions.
  2. You can have the best support on your servers, with only 15Minutes interval in replies.
  3. Our servers have all 100% Uptime Gurantee, if the servers get any downtime, which is related to us " Network, Hardwares " as your request you can have a % of your payment back.
  4. We install servers within 1 - 6 Hours after payment.
Any more question? Sales@HugeServer.COM

Please follow us : www.hugeserver.info

Best regards,
VIP Member <3

16 comments
@ SpookyLady
I think its this one hugeserver.com

5f915550.jpg

@ VIPMember
You guys said that I had to pay extra to get a "Remote Reboot Panel" and that there is no money back guarantee. Also the specs here are really different from the one in your website with the same price :/

@ SpookyLady

@ VIPMember
You guys said that I had to pay extra to get a "Remote Reboot Panel" and that there is no money back guarantee. Also the specs here are really different from the one in your website with the same price :/

Hello sir,

This offer is a special offer which we offer this week.
I think your request was special offer too, you are paying one month and using two month, also our last offer :)

Please let me know if I can do anything for you? <3

do you allow torrent seeding in USA?

Hello sir,

Unfortunately we only accept the Torrent clients also not the seeding server.

Is there anything I can help you? <3

EDIT:- my error lol

WHMCS is licensed.

Now dont i feel stupid

Hello,

You can read more about us here : http://www.hugeserver.info/about/

Best regards

Hello Sir,

Thank you For your Post. I hope you are happy with your service.

Best regards <3

--------Chicago------------- New Servers Available -----------Seattle--------------

Dear customers,

After seeling some of these offers and sold out these series, we decided to add more servers to our list and offering them to you.

This time we added one new Chicago Server, and one new Washington server for you all. The prices are like last time, also all 1GB Ram VPS cost only 35$ monthly, and come with RDP and Reboot Panel. They all have 3days Moneyback guarantee and you can use them as well.

Virtual Dedicated Server - Special Offer

Disk Space : 75 gb of hard drive
Ram : 1024mb of memory
Data transfer : 1000 gb
CPU : Two core " E6520, Dual-X5450"
Operation System : linux/windows
Port Speed : 1gbit shared - 50mbps guaranteed
IP Address : one for free "Seattle-washingto or Chicago "

Remote Reboot Panel : Yes

Price : ONLY 35$ Monthly

You can order this new serie from -> https://www.hugeserver.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=114

Please contact us if you need anything else. :)

Best regards <3

Hello,

No we don't offer any demo account, but you can order it and get it, and if you were not happy with that you can request a money back for that " within 3days "

Best regards <3

Hello,

You can place the order and after it you can contact our Billing department and get the alertpay information.

Best regards

ok, You told me i can pay with alertpay. Making order.

Hello agian,

I informed the billing department, and they have added Alertpay in the gateways of payment. so you can order the server directly and choose alertpay as payment way. And pay it :)

Best regards <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back