HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium membership granted!

Webmoney payouts has been sent!!

Good luck to all! :D

If you are an uploader and you want to get a special bonus for joining our affiliate plan - PM us.

Good luck to all!

Payouts has been sent to all!!
Good luck :)

If you are a HUGE uploader - contact us for a special plan.

Good luck.
got it, thanks

Huge files, what changes are being made without any mention of the changes here?

Though Registered user could download 25GB/1 day, web site now mentioned 11GB, your topic page is out dated

Uploads are 4GB, right? but 5GB on topic page an web site.

This is the killer...........did the max free download size 750GB??

Your limits are going to put an end to your business.. That is a fact (

edit: warez-bb is saying new free user downloaded file is max of 750MB?S instead of 750GB :) Is this true huge?

edit: warez-bb is saying new free user downloaded file is max of 750MB?S instead of 750GB :) Is this true huge?

Database Error

Everything I upload is 1GB in size. All my Huge Files links are now banned at Warez-bb because the "free user' can not download anything above 700MB's

You really need to think through and ask here if your recent action is in the best interest for everyone including Huge Files

Last edited:
Same here all files banned at Warez-bb , Free users cant download any files above 700mb , Uploaders used 1GB links for files

Plz change downloading rules for free users before lost many uploaders when the host get banned at WBB

Free users can download up to 1250Mb per day without registering.
Free registered users can Download up to 11Gb per day.

Hope this clears up the air.

Thanks and good luck!

Can they (everyone registered or not registered) download 1GB size files, Huge???

It is the file size that is important .

Last edited:
Well, once again when a user registers an account, a FREE one - his daily limit is 11Gb per day.

I don't think you understand. If the original uploaded file is not available to everyone, including guests, the Huge File over 1.25GB is taken down. So my files at 2GB (over 1250MB) will be taken down at Warez-bb within 30-60 days from now.

If you want to move free users to pay for premium account, don't base it on file size, keep your daily limits. Go back to 4-5GB file size for everyone. Guests, give "them" what ever minimum you want. But if one file is allowed at 4-5GB, then the guest daily should be 4-5GB/1 Day minimum.

Many don't want to register. Then you have Guests.

Last edited:
please HugeFiles extend my acc Username: edman84 :handshake: thanks

that was fast thanks :handshake:

Last edited:
Yes they can - UP to 1250Mb file sizes are for GUESTS. the rest are unlimited in file size.
I can't download file of 780mb... Here is message:
"You can download files up to 750 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files now.
Download files instantly with Premium account"

So now I need to remove 90% of links on WBB...

Slow speeds on premium account

Why am I only getting 100kbs-1mbs speeds on my premium account? It's supposed to be unlimited, and I am currently on a 100mbs dl stream internet service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back