HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on Hugefiles?
Payments are way too low now and sooo delayed!
I requested payout 2014-06-19 for an amount that is not even $20 and still didn't receive anything yet from you..

Hey guys,We are issuing payments on the first week of the month, there are some delays but we always pay!At the moment we are making payments via PayPal only, please contact us if you are having trouble to receive money via PayPal instead via webmoney we will solve this issue together.Thanks and good luck to all! :D

well pay me my pending payment already its been over a month now also what happened to my last payment its was $60 and i was only payed $10 and the rest of the money disappeared from my account you guys are scammers in my book open up a ticket support on your site about this you guys deleted the ticket support a few days later and never reply back on my missing money

Last edited:
yes anurr stay away from theses guys they are no good use other filehost that pay you what you earn not like theses guys they pay you what they want to pay you from your earnings and the rest of your earning disappeared from my account with out being paid they are SCAMMERS :thumbdown:

Last edited:
I shall give you another month and see if what you have been saying is true. About that it is more lucrative for me now the way you have it setup. Cause the way I see it I'm not getting what the stats say. Last month I lost over 56% I don't see that being very lucrative for me !!!! and this has been going on since January or February

Last edited:
Well at the beginning they paid on time and was one of the highest payouts on the net !! What has happened since ,,, I HAVE NO CLUE ... very disappointing :cursing:

We are aware of the delays in the past few payments, and we are working to solve them.
We pay all users requesting payout, all their due funds, when your accounts generates views/downloads generates by users not actually accessing the site, rather bypasses the site we cannot count those views as a FREE service.

We are here and we will always be here to support you and help you.

Good luck to all! :D

We are aware of the delays in the past few payments, and we are working to solve them.
We pay all users requesting payout, all their due funds, when your accounts generates views/downloads generates by users not actually accessing the site, rather bypasses the site we cannot count those views as a FREE service.

We are here and we will always be here to support you and help you.

Good luck to all! :D
hugefiles, you see..what you need to do it to give us some proof that your site is being bypassed as from the looks of it, everyone is facing the same issue..pretty ridiculous rite? impossible for everyone facing the same problem..as for the rates, for god's sake, look at it!!! they have been SHIT..lemme spell it out again S.H.I.T. c'mon..the results were never liked what we are getting now and users are not complaining of any download issues from your site..this only means one thing..downloads are there but you are not counting it and you guys still do the fricking deductions which amounts to approx 66% of the payout expected..other filehost who gives a lower payout is paying much better than you at the end of the day..

if you want us to believe you, show us some proof that ppl are bypassing your site and proof that downloads are actually counted..i believe we have been very patient with you already..this is the least you can do to show us that you mean what you say..action speaks louder than words my man..

i love that on theses last 2 reply by HugeFiles always says (Good luck to all! :)) ) with the laugh smiley face hes laughing at us he knows they are SCAMMERS i was getting over a 1000 downloads a day on some of my files i was makeing around $ 3-4 dollars a day and out of no were i start it to make 2-3 pennies a day big time shaved my counts i now see like 5-10 downloads a day now thats way i stop uploading files to there host and will not work with them anymore i hope more will do the same this host is no good stay alway from them there are better filehost out there and pay and pay on time and dont shaved you and am still waiting on my last payment req no payment yet hugefiles you rip me off of $50 on the payment befor only pay me $10 from $60

Last edited:
i love that on theses last 2 reply by HugeFiles always says (Good luck to all! :)) ) with the laugh smiley face hes laughing at us he knows they are SCAMMERS i was getting over a 1000 downloads a day on some of my files i was makeing around $ 3-4 dollars a day and out of no were i start it to make 2-3 pennies a day big time shaved my counts i now see like 5-10 downloads a day now thats way i stop uploading files to there host and will not work with them anymore i hope more will do the same this host is no good stay alway from them there are better filehost out there and pay and pay on time and dont shaved you and am still waiting on my last payment req no payment yet hugefiles you rip me off of $50 on the payment befor only pay me $10 from $60

Old school ,,, I was making anywhere from 25 = over 40 bucks a day for months ,,, now I'M lucky to make 3 bucks a day when they finish with me

Last edited:
New users and current users refer to this post: #2034

Hugefiles each time you do an automatic shaving, 3-10 % of earnings disappear (like they never existed) all because you do an automatic percentage shaving.
Lost over 1400 k due to this since February.. and you want to attribute this to your users bypass download problem. It's been over 5 months and your solution is to instead cut hits dramatically
and shave off the hit counter instead.. when will you ever stop cheating your users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back