HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-05-09$107.28pending

So everybody got paid but me?

Last edited:
Hi , as you can see in my statistics , I use your file host for uploading and sharing via forums and social networks , exclusively - I do not download via file hosts I use private torrent trackers for that purpose.

Since I do not use it for download I was hoping if you could upgrade my account to premium , free of charge , so I could have increased file storage space that I need for uploading new files

Can you extend my premium account in order that residents as a premium my files stay longer since the last download.

Since I do not use file hosters for downloading buying premium would be pointless for me

I hope you could help me and it would be to our mutual benefit

My username is: Arko072

Thanks in advance

Files are deleted so fast even they getting download.Revenue is also very low.....I have got more than 5000 downloads and still there are $2.70 in my account so far.

I agree with u, jimmy0082. Something's changed with the stats and earnings - getting lower, lower than last month. It's now $2.50 per 1000 downloads :( lower than other file hosts. And they say they're working hard on the changes to make it better for everyone (or for them?)

The rates are exactly the same, we made a calculation, and it's more lucrative for you.
The expense is higher then before.

Payout for mid of the month will be sent out soon!

Good luck to all! :D

could I please have an upgrade ,,, user alwaysfun

is there a way we can get our upgrades without having to ask for them every time they run out ????

Payments has been issued! :)

Thanks and good luck to all!!

If you are new to HugeFiles.net and want FREE SUPER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP - Just reply here and send your username via PM.

Payments have again been shaved and cut in almost half (57 %) to be exact.
They use an automated system which means you end up losing $5-$20 dollars more in the process.
Meaning if you make $100 dollars, you only get $43. For $200, you only get $86.
I wait few months to request thinking maybe they will stop shaving off earnings soon..
They have been shaving earnings off since February.. and have not talked about it since then
on why they are still shaving earnings and it's obvious too.. they alter your requested payment
without any explanation, but if you check your stats, you'll see the payment you're entitled to..
If your earnings have been shaved in your latest payment, please like this post, cause I know I'm not the only one.

NEW USERS
Stay away from this host. Why you ask?
- This site does not care about it's users or uploaders... they just care about putting money in their pockets.
*** They have no premium renew option for new users and their support is very slow to help with problems you have.
*** The counter is bad, does not count all hits.
*** Files die quick (7 days) for new users. Impossible to reach minimum payout like this. And when you do reach payout...
*** Payments are delayed all the time, so you get late payment...
*** Payments are altered without explanation.. you don't get full payment.

Last edited:
yes to all stay away from this file host they are no good i was makeing $ 3-4 dollars every day and out of no were am makeing now 2-3 pennies a day they big time shaved my counts also on my last payment i had req $ 60 and they only paid me $ 10 dollars and the rest of the money disappeared from my account 50 dollars open up a ticket support on there site about this they deleted the ticket support a few days later and never reply to it they are scamers they should be called hugescam :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
yeah..wtf hugefiles..1stly, as brighlights mentioned..you have been cutting our payouts since early the year and we still stuck with you thru your website upgrades which was supposed to solve the problem of so called ppl getting the files without visiting your site whereby you dont earn a dime..

2ndly, download counts has reduced drastically of which there has been no explanation..from our side, all seems to be normal which only means that ppl are still downloading the content but they are not being counted by you guys..and payout has reduced significantly..the supposedly "better/higher" payout was a nonsense..

please give us your explanation on wtf is going on!!!!!!!

ps. other host have been able to give a steady and consistent payout compared to you..hugeshit!!!!

Last edited:
to the people complaining about getting shaved download count, mine seems no drastic reduction but fairly steady-

Xn3aQe3.jpg

although my earnings are not much but they never cut my payout amount. also the files i uploaded has been lasting for months.

so I am remaining happy & satisfied with hugefiles :)

to the people complaining about getting shaved download count, mine seems no drastic reduction but fairly steady-

Xn3aQe3.jpg

although my earnings are not much but they never cut my payout amount. also the files i uploaded has been lasting for months.

so I am remaining happy & satisfied with hugefiles :)
well, lucky you..see what happens when you get 100k+ downloads per month..see what happen to your account then..it turns to shit..so what i suspect they are doing is leech on the "rich" and keep the "minority" satisfied..with this, they can reap in big bucks while payout very little..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back