HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request payment 14-04-2014, after that hugefiles say ur payment sent on the 1st of next month.
Next hugefiles say "Payment is delayed due to weekend, will be paid right after it." [:|]
And now, after the weekend passed "NO PAYMENT SENT"

SCAM DETECTED
Thanks for waste my time :thumbdown:

hugefiles sites not works for me what happens ?

Clipboard01.jpg

Now works well thanks

Last edited:
Once again, sorry for the delay, there was a technical issue with the network, we didn't had the chance to process payments, will do tomorrow.

We would like to compensate you with some cool FREE SILVER memberships and extentions... Reply here to get yours.

Once again, sorry for the delay, there was a technical issue with the network, we didn't had the chance to process payments, will do tomorrow.
We would like to compensate you with some cool FREE SILVER memberships and extentions... Reply here to get yours.

Thanks for taking care of issue last night. My Gold exp 5-16. If you can extend Silver for 2 or 3 months instead of Gold for one, that's better for me. Have plenty of downloads to qualify anyway, just don't want to wait until last minute. Thanks, as always

User name - mrgeek

oh nice Please extend my account ... user : alwaysfun

and to let you know I'm just and uploader
Thanks

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HugeFiles

My Gold exp 5-16. If you can extend Silver for 2 or 3 months instead of Gold for one, that's better for me. Have plenty of downloads to qualify anyway, just don't want to wait until last minute. Thanks, as always

User name - mrgeek

Can you check extension for me ? Expires end of week.

Last edited:
@mrkgee - your account has been extended !
@
Asujii- your account has been extended !
@
yayes - your account has been extended !
@new_skull - your account has been extended !

We have a new promotion starting now, any new user to register his account from Today (12/05/2014) will be able to receive 5$ Starting bonus!
If you are new, and would like to apply to get this bonus, reply here or via a PM with your HugeFiles usernameto claim your bonus!

Good luck to all! :D

Last edited:
Hello Hugefiles plz extend my acc :
pes2012

hi sir plz again extend my acc :
pes2012
my files will be deleted soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back