HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
we had reached 10,000 Downloads per day, it was perfect.
we are now at 1000 Downloads per day.
with this human verification script does not earn anyone.
You need to do something.
greetings

My Gold membership expired the other day

Can you send me a Gold membership again - I hope I am not late this time

user : Alija072

hi problem open my account page,myfiles http://hugefiles.net/?op=my_account ........

if open its sloow
Clipboard01.jpg

hello, I'm sorry if that repeats ...
in your opinion,
a member of Russia, of 'Arabia, Eastern countries,
can solve this CAPTCHA?
9.JPG

With their writing, they can never solve the CAPTCHA and therefore can not access the file. No files, no money.
greetings.

in your opinion,
can solve this CAPTCHA?
With their writing, they can never solve the CAPTCHA and therefore can not access the file. No files, no money.
greetings.
Yes..
Russians do their own dubbing of everything and anything, using actual human voices and different automated voices. Arabia and other eastern countries are picking up as well. I believe the implantation of the captcha was to prevent the emails that users were complaining a while a go about 90.2 % of suspicious "about_blank" downloads that were cut from their earnings.. meaning these users never visited the website and/or saw ads and were using an external program to access the website. No matter what program you use, you can't bypass captcha.

in your opinion,
can solve this CAPTCHA?
greetings.
Yes..
Russians do their own dubbing of everything and anything, using actual human voices and different automated voices. Arabia and other eastern countries are picking up as well. I believe the implantation of the captcha was to prevent the emails that users were complaining a while a go about 90.2 % of suspicious "about_blank" downloads that were cut from their earnings.. meaning these users never visited the website and/or saw ads and were using an external program to access the website. No matter what program you use, you can't bypass captcha.

ok
but I want to say one thing:
if you own the CAPTCHA must remain, why not put one as easy as this: PlayThru: The Fun, Free CAPTCHA Alternative | Are You a Human
easy to use, convenient and fun, and does the same job.
greetings.

so i just wanna clarify..from NOW ONWARDS, there wont be any crazy deduction of earnings anymore right? cos those past deductions were absurd (especially the 2nd one)..

lets all hope that hugefiles have got all things right and the earnings reported are as it is and no more "violation of TOC" occurs anymore with their system..

so i just wanna clarify..from NOW ONWARDS, there wont be any crazy deduction of earnings anymore right? cos those past deductions were absurd (especially the 2nd one)..

lets all hope that hugefiles have got all things right and the earnings reported are as it is and no more "violation of TOC" occurs anymore with their system..
I don't remember Hugefiles saying anything about that in the thread... They activated captcha way before they made the 2nd deduction. And I'd suggest finding another website to post your links on (not abandoning the current one's you post on), but adding another website to that list that isn't so high profile. High profile websites tend to have external scripts and other things that are against Hugefiles' TOS.

Payments has been issued!
Good luck to all!

If you want to get a FREE SILVER MEMBRESHIP - Contact us!

new_skull - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

Blura - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back