HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
i clearly remember that i requested to extend my Gold but surprisingly now can't see my post! hokum or what!

my hugefiles username is: GreenDot

@GreenDot - You are a GOLD member!

@
brightlights - There are no plans to add torrent capability.

@
myvideolinks - Sorry for the delay, we are trying to execute it asap, with the problems we had with the servers it takes some time. Everyone will be paid their earnings.

Good luck to all!!

P.S: If you are a HUGE uploader....... HugeFiles.net is the place for you!

Seems like now Hugefiles started to send out emails that downloads generated by the content were not valid according to their TOS.... And that they are deducting around 90% of that from the downloads/payment amount

Excellent...

what is this this is bull crap !!!!!!!

Our system flagged your account for suspicious behavior.
A system check revealed that a large portion of your views / downloads were generated not according to our TOS, meaning they were leading directly to the content without going through our website.
According to our records 83.2% of your traffic came from direct linking, meaning we will have to deduct that part from your earnings.
We are informing you this for you to know, before we make the update in your account.

HugeFiles.net admin

I've been with you for at least 8 months now if you don't want to pay people just say so......................

what is this this is bull crap !!!!!!!

Our system flagged your account for suspicious behavior.
A system check revealed that a large portion of your views / downloads were generated not according to our TOS, meaning they were leading directly to the content without going through our website.
According to our records 83.2% of your traffic came from direct linking, meaning we will have to deduct that part from your earnings.
We are informing you this for you to know, before we make the update in your account.

HugeFiles.net admin

I've been with you for at least 8 months now if you don't want to pay people just say so......................

I got exactly the same email minutes ago, with 90% of downloads deducted from my account.... WOW, just WOW... time to move to other host it seems...

Dear U need to Revive your Point system . 10000 Point are too much to earn only 1 $. we spent hours and hours and in return getting nothing. It been a month now i am uploading files only generate 8.4 $. You should give some benefit to your up-loaders that we carry on our work and up-load files in here.

Sure rest of you also agree with me.

Hey Guys,

PayPal payout has been issued!
Everybody who applied for 20% got it this payout!! Enjoy! :)

Webmoney payouts will be send in a day or two.

Streaming is currently available only via the embed feature.

Good luck to all!

Hey Guys,

PayPal payout has been issued!
Everybody who applied for 20% got it this payout!! Enjoy! :)

Webmoney payouts will be send in a day or two.

Streaming is currently available only via the embed feature.

Good luck to all!

Requested payment 2/11 and paid already + bonus. Big Thanks, keep up good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back