HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
servers are quite slow when you get people abuseing the remote upload haveing files stuck in queue hugefiles should disable the remote upload

server s03 is struggling big time so im re uploading by ftp again see if its any diffent

hugefiles suggest you add more servers asap cause look at your speed when i download

Untitled.jpg

and my speed comeing from my cable

Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
@ajaxkmr - You are now a Silver member!

@ps2gameman - We always work to improve out service, also by adding new servers.
About the speeds, they fluctuate, as you can see for your self in the screen show you uploaded, downloading at 4.2MB/sec is not only not bad, it's quite amazing for a totally free service :)

New features are coming your way very soon, we will update you later on.

We wish you all good luck! :D

@HugeFiles :
You have misunderstood the previous post. The 1st screenshot shows the download speed from Hugefiles.net and the 2nd one shows the normal download speed from other sources.

@ps2gameman : Correct me if I am wrong.

that is right @funny i even tried again and all i was getting was 200kbs max from hugefiles very disserpointing hugefiles use to be the best what happend

We get a lot of amazing feedback, we also test our speed on a daily basis and monitor it to make sure it's running as it should.

We hope you experience better speeds soon :)

If you are new to HugeFiles.net and want to receive a FREE Silver membership - Please reply here.

Good luck to all :D

WRONG IP

Hey,

I totally CANNOT download any files from hugefiles.net it keeps giving me WRONG IP everytime.

Im not from the states... Does this affect my download??

@ballwin - Your membership got extended ! :D

@left2hd - We are working to solve it, email us if you want to have it changed manually.

Good luck to all :)

We get a lot of amazing feedback, we also test our speed on a daily basis and monitor it to make sure it's running as it should.

We hope you experience better speeds soon :)

If you are new to HugeFiles.net and want to receive a FREE Silver membership - Please reply here.

I'm new and i need a free silver membership username "Ichizaki"

@rachoon - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

@PCH - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

@Throwbacks - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

@Buxcatcher - You are now a SILVER MEMBER!

@Money - Please send us you username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back