HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the part about the rates and perhaps you'll understand. All rates are per 10,000 hits. If you have a lot of downloads in the lower tiers you'll earn less.

12,000 for $19 is not too bad. Hugefiles is a free host, so people will be enticed to download more if they don't have to wait or have a premium account.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Listen, we can't just ignore country of origin, it's very important to us in order to be able to stay in business.
Our rates enables us to continue to provide good service for FREE, no waiting time, no size file limit, simultanoius downloads everything a user may wish for.

Our rates are fair and end users love getting it all for free!!

Hope you all enjoy our service and continue using it :D

Good luck to all of our new and existing users, let us know if you want a Silver membership to get you started!

P.S
Banners are ready, will be uploaded in a few days for affiliates disposal.

Hey guys,

Listen, we can't just ignore country of origin, it's very important to us in order to be able to stay in business.
Our rates enables us to continue to provide good service for FREE, no waiting time, no size file limit, simultanoius downloads everything a user may wish for.

Our rates are fair and end users love getting it all for free!!

Hope you all enjoy our service and continue using it :D

Good luck to all of our new and existing users, let us know if you want a Silver membership to get you started!

P.S
Banners are ready, will be uploaded in a few days for affiliates disposal.

i'm agree with u

and i'm very happy with ur service , although earnings are not that much,

but i don't work hard,

i will work hard , once i complete my new project "opening my old site"

btw , i want a small thing

please,please and please increase the file lifetime , at least for 45 or 60 days from last downlaod

please

New Banners!!!

We will check the possibility to increase the life time of not downloaded files only for Premium members.

Now, here some more "good stuff" for you guys, NEW BANNERS to help you promote our service:

728x90:
728x90.gif

Download by hitting "save as" http://hugefiles.net/728x90.gif

300x350
300x350.gif

Download by hitting "save as" http://hugefiles.net/300x350.gif

125x125
125x125.gif

Download by hitting "save as" http://hugefiles.net/125x125.gif

Let us know what you think! :handshake:

If you didn't join the affiliate beta program, now it's time!
We will be launching it to the public the next week, so hurry up and get better rates!

More banners are coming in the next day or so, more size, different styles for you benefit.

Good luck to all :sohot:

Last edited:
@HugeFiles

Thanks so much for your free service :handshake:

Can I ask for a new Silver or Gold Account?
Because mine expired without getting enough downloads o_o

Thank You

Soapalien

Hey guys,

Quick question, do we have website owners in the crowd?
Will you be interested in earning from users downloading from our service when they come from your website.

Let us know what you think!

Also, if you are new to HugeFiles.net and want to join the success - let us know, we will get you started with a free Silver Memership!

Good luck to all.

Hey guys,

Quick question, do we have website owners in the crowd?
Will you be interested in earning from users downloading from our service when they come from your website.

Let us know what you think!

Also, if you are new to HugeFiles.net and want to join the success - let us know, we will get you started with a free Silver Memership!

Good luck to all.

Very interested!

Hello,

I am really interested too by the website owner thing :)

Can you tell me when you will have the referal page working so i can start promoting your service for good among the uploaders from my sites?

Thank you for your great service. If you manage to keep the quality you provide you will become leader in the industry without any doubts =P~ !

Small bug, already up :)!

We are working adding the affiliates page to the dashboard, it will take us a few days.
Once it's there, everybody will be able to join our affiliates program.

Also, important message: PayPal payments are now fully supported!

Good luck to all! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back