HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ardhrel - You are now GOLD member!

@Matijasevic - You are now GOLD member!

All PM answered :)

And we are out of GOLD memberships to giveaway, good luck to all...

We will be giving away more Silver memberships, let us know if you want one..... Get them as long as we are giving them.... :):):)

you can move Italy in Tier 2? please

Tier 2 Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy.

with all due respect to some of these countries, but Italy should not be considered less;)
i think it's at the level of countries indicated.

Regards

@Di3go - We love Italy! It's a great country, but we can't move it to Tier2.

What we can do is give you Silver membership to make it an easy start :)

Good luck!!

I apologize, but like the Italians do the work to waste look at the picture, thank you for your kindness hugefile you were always there, but I do not think I will use more huge files with, if something will change in the country I will use it again but until hugefile does not change I can not use it thanks for everything

lol10.png

thx hugefile

I understand but you pay too little, I put on 32 forums / sites and we know how to create one file takes time and effort I can burn hours lavovo for pennies. wait for better times to use hugefile

dany how are u longtime nt chat u thanks 4 the information try hugefile nw its really best and friendly support i am old member there u try also

- Mate the point is, $50/10,000 + 33% More For Gold Members = $66/10,000 for Files larger than 2gb

- I mostly upload full season tv-shows as every skilled uploader do, IDK your choice, anyway so they are like 150-250mb each and one show contains nearly 200-350 files, so it will be $15/10,000 downloads if you can get USA-UK traffic

- Just assume that one guy came to my thread for a show and guess what he or she founds all 10 seasons of Friends! [As no one search just one episode, that is rare case for recent shows] He/She start to download as he/she owns a 10mbps connection, download get completed within 12 hours, so 200 legit download from a person of USA/UK

- Conclusion, I'll get "1 Download" for my hardwork, as 1 unique ip count per 24 hours

So just think how can u bring 10k Unique Downloads? Uploading The Entire Hollywood? [I meant single link movies]

Anyway No Offense To Hugefiles, It's Just My Calculation & Personal Thoughts, Please Do Not Abuse The Post, As I Am The Oldest Member of Them When You Guys Didn't Even Heard of This Host :))

PS : I Request To Hugefiles, Please Pay Me For The 24,948 Hits I've Brought You and that's 24k hits

82904984.jpg

But Still Didn't Reached Minimum Payout, Made $16 so far with you, add an exception if you can, i'm in money crisis [Yesterday Purchased 1tb Dedicated Server] If Possible Pay The Money, So It'll Be A Happy Ending :)

Last edited:
Whatever file and whatever amount, if you get even 10,000 hits from one ip in one day, only 1 download will be counted, have a happy earnings and best of luck

Dannyarcher - you did reach the payout minimum. We will pay you in the next paying cycle.
Contact us via email to get more info, it didn't even crosses our minds not pay you what you deserve.

We wish you all the luck wherever you go :)!

We also have some Silver accounts to giveaway, let us know if you want to have one:)

BTW you forgot to take away my gold membership, I can still see gold in dashboard, remove that and give it away to anyone who can make use of it, and thanx 4 letting me know that I'm getting paid for my hardwork, Best of Luck To You Too :)

Almost 2 mths ago:

Great Speed, Sorry For My Last Post...Best of Luck Man, Now I Wont Be Needed "Billionuploads" BullSh*t Anymore, You're Here With Copy Function In Filemanager [Needed To Backup Files] Thank You, If You Be Like This, Generating 10K Hits Is Not A Problem:)

Thanx HugeFiles, finally getting the VIP comments from all over the boards just for you, I don't need those golden-silver rank, I need the love from my downloaders, just never run away mate, keep it up, and thanx again - Danny Archer

Now:

- Conclusion, I'll get "1 Download" for my hardwork, as 1 unique ip count per 24 hours

So just think how can u bring 10k Unique Downloads? Uploading The Entire Hollywood? [I meant single link movies]

PS : I Request To Hugefiles, Please Pay Me For The 24,948 Hits I've Brought You and that's 24k hits

But Still Didn't Reached Minimum Payout, Made $16 so far with you, add an exception if you can, i'm in money crisis [Yesterday Purchased 1tb Dedicated Server] If Possible Pay The Money, So It'll Be A Happy Ending :)

Thanks for your post, you nailed it man.
Anyway, rate aside, Hugefiles is a great host so far.

Thanks for saying we are great :)

We are here to provide support and answer any question you guys have.

We are giving away Silver memberships, to new users.
If you want one- let us know, by PM or by replying to this thread.

Good luck!

Just to say:

Thanks HugeFiles for making download easy with full speed for our users, but ignoring captha's are still a problem for downloaders
Also thank you for not asking money, and giving away so many silver and gold memberships
For all others, it can be a problem that you need 10,000 downloads for a small amount, but it's a way to make free money

The only thing I don't like is when someone download 5 files from 1 IP, that it's only counted once :(

But I keep using it anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back