HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@heart_tracker - PM answered.

About allowed content - Please refer to our TOS.

Good luck! Let us know if you want a Silver Membership

Please HugeFiles Fast fix this problem

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hey guys,

We are working around the clock to get it back!
There was a major error. We are very sorry for the down time.

It will take us some hours to get it back and working properly, and don't worry we will compensate all users that lost earnings due to this down time.

We won't be here to answer in the next few hours, but we will update you right away as we recover from this error.

Thank you all for you patience, we also promise Gold memberships to all users tried to register and couldn't.

Back online very soon!!

Hi HugeFiles

The site is down for 24 hours already, and still nothing yet?

I have so many files to upload, that I can't handle it

Please let us know how things are going when you have time

At least you don't ask for money :snog:But pay us in the long run :))

Please let us know, when you have some time left ;)

And as always with Love :snog:

Hey guys,

we had some major error on our main server, we are fixing them now and making sure they never come back.

More updates soon to come!!

i am wait 24 hours and u just say only major problem no care about uploaders yesterday u also offline no responce what is that hugefile really so much upset with ur host other host going very fast and quick service realy so sad :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

heart_tracker, hugefiles is a new site, rapidshare/rapidgator and most sites also got problem in their initial stage, then they learn from problem...

these problems make hugefiles a stable host in future (atleast it take some months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back