Status
Not open for further replies.
All those feature which samsung give are useless. And it is not worth the money you are paying.

That's why I decided not to upgrade my S3.

What I really like about Sense is the ability to keep all your app in the tray and scroll to them alphabetically. With the Samsung I had to browse several pages before finding the app I wanted. And as a news freak, I really like BlinkFeed.

As a android fan as i am, i really support two phones! But the ways that Samsung used to include all these new features to a smartphone is to admire...

These features are useless? It depends how you use the phone, remember there are a lot of people who have any ideas about the technology or hardware used inside the phones so they propabilly check these great features who really facilitate daily life!
It's all about hardware, not the design, i think in near future Samsung can easily make a fancy looking aluminum covers fully equipped with surround stereo speakers, as they did on Wireless charging.

And sure you can customize you phone in order to adapt your requirements.. Both phones are great i have seen and read a lot of reviews internet... But it's my opinion and i think S4 wins.

Samsung probably will by copying the competitors.

But we have to give Samsung props for including such worthless apps. It's how they market their products. But buyers soon find out things like scrolling with your eyes or using your hands to scroll are just fads.

I'd go for S4, because
*Packs more processing power (8-core processor)
*Removable battery & battery can be replaced (some company offering 7500 mAh battery for S4)
*Practically unlimited memory (because of memory card)
*Available in multiple colors (just a kick :P)
*Better camera than HTC One
*Better Benchmarks than HTC One

Cons:
*No Boom Sound
*Less Internal storage
*Less PPI ratio

but the above cons can be overlooked

Packs more processing power (8-core processor)
The octa core version is much more expensive and is only available in some parts of North America. Probably 90% are quad cores.

Removable battery & battery can be replaced
Battery will last a couple of years. Long enough before most people (buying high end phones) will buy a new phone.

Practically unlimited memory
Yes, you need a memory card because you can't hardly use it with 8Gb left when starting it up for the first time. Thanks to bloatware.

Available in multiple colors
Two .. just like the HTC One.

Better camera than HTC One
Where did you base this one? It has not been proven that the 13 Megapixel camera is better than the HTC's 4 megapixel Ultra Pixel.
Actually the 4mp camera is better in low light situations.

Better Benchmarks than HTC One
You might be right. However, it only is like 700 points (23,XXX against 24,XXX) so ignorable. Logical because the base S4 is clocked at 1.6Ghz, while the HTC sports a 1.7Ghz processor.

No Boom Sound
Yes, nothing compares (as of yet) to two front speakers and excellent quality sound. Certainly not the one crappy speaker at the back of the S4.

Less Internal storage
Out of the box 25Gb of useable RAM.

Less PPI ratio
People tend to appreciate the HTC's sharp screen. The S4 Super Amoled is much too vivid.

Oh, you forgot this:

Plasticky housing on the S4 as opposed to the HTC's solid metal cover.

Zoe photos (which are actually 3 second clip videos).

BlinkFeed built in.

As said, there is no better or worse scenario between the two.

Galaxy S4 because i recently purchased this phone form market. The retailer present many pieces and HTC one also. but in features S4 is the best. Camera, Sound, Screen everything S4 is the best phone. but HTC in look is very good than S4 but in feature not. I love the galaxy S4.

Build Quality, Speaker Audio & Looks - HTC One
Everything else S4.

For proper Benchmarking results, check AnTuTu Benchmarking App ;)

Bought S4 and its good tbh

But only the problem is of battery :( It drains away quickly and the phone is not stylish, its just plain simple !

myqu4ape.jpg

One battery is awesome and am loving the phone a lot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Here is my opinion on this:

I'm in the market for a phone aswell - 700$ budget.

what did i choose? iPhone 5

Why?

Overall smoothness, No lags, at par browsing speeds if not better! decent looks better application support.
if you dont believe me and your a android fanboy please just educate yourself first.

Games perform better on the iPhone for those of you who likes to play games on phones! youtube for results.

Why not S4?
Plastic Body for a 700$ phone? phlzzzz

Why not HTC One?
love the looks.. but Android same thing all over again.

and for fanboy's start firing at me i have a android phone myself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back