• HTC HD7

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • MyTouch4G

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Ok guyz today I went to T-Mobile and got a full upgrade on my account and decided to go with the HTC. I have 14 days to make up my mind and choose another phone, which is the MyTouch4G...

I would like to make the best possible decision as far as Apps, Features, etc..

Could you guys please give me your input on this. If the MyTouch is better I need to know so I can return the HTC :)

24 comments
i would go for HTC hd since i have one and i love it the battery life is great 2-3 days and i am playing games all the time on it also it has a very good feeling when you are holding it in your hand i think all phones should be like that.
also i love the OS it is very stable and everything works on it just awesome you will see.

yea has windows 7 on it, bunch of features like xbox live an shit... Kinda getting the feel for it over the past two days.

Here are the tech specs for the HTC HD7

Processor
1 GHz
Operating System
Windows Phone OS 7
Internal Memory
512 MB + 16 GB (non-removable microSD™) ROM, 512 MB RAM
Display
4.3-inch WVGA with capacitive touch screen
Network
UMTS 2100MHz AWS1700/2100MHz + GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Camera
5.0 megapixel with auto focus
Battery
Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 1300 mAh

i would be disappointed if you choose mytouchbrick instead of HTC.

HTC Rule i have a iphone 4 and HTC hd7

and htc is a lot better and faster than iphone 4 but i love iphone 4 because i love the camera on it.

yea I like the HTC HD7's big screen and has a kickstand too, pretty sick. Only complaints I hear from it is that it freezes much.

A guy I work with has the HTC HD2 and he complains that it freezes a lot. The lady who sold me the phone at the T-Mobile store when I bought the HTC HD7 also told me the same thing and recommended the MyTouch4G instead but I wasn't sure if she was telling me that for commission purposes lol :P

Guys installing recklessly and having no idea what they are installing always freeze or brick their phone (but you and me know what we are doing because we know how to work on our computers and to repair them and also know the limitations of a pc or a htc).
No offense to people who never had such a phone because they used to have a blackberry and instantly got htc.
I searched google about 20min ago and found some small chunks about people installing recklessly and freezing their phone but i didn't found anything about the phone freezing on its own while running.

I had a htc phone since 2007.

For phones any andriod phone is a good choice since its just awesome.
Any iphone is great because of the ability to jb and get free apps.

:D

windows phone, well not sure.

the important thing is that it doesn't matter as long as you didn't get a bb.

:P fu Elio, Imma have my 4 year old daughter draw me a picture of an Iphone 4 to go in the box then we are officially legit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back