Other Hq-rdp.info - Rapidleech,5GB Space,Unmetered,MTN,Prems from 5$/Month (Netherlands,USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry their upgrading nodes will compensate it for u
The speeds r gonna be faster.
Will give extra days to all.
sorry again

Here my advice: Stay away from this Guy
Server down !!!

i buy 3 plans 1 week ago and can use it only a few hours (with FS premium download problem)

Refund request and he said "His paypal limited"
I Want to get my money back and the answer: NOPE

If you want rapidleech, find Last Word (i had 2 plans with him and everything work fine )

P/S: Darshan (tvg's name, and server's name too) , you should refund my money (50% as i request) and i need your apologise too

Here my advice: Stay away from this Guy
Server down !!!

i buy 3 plans 1 week ago and can use it only a few hours (with FS premium download problem)

Refund request and he said "His paypal limited"
I Want to get my money back and the answer: NOPE

If you want rapidleech, find Last Word (i had 2 plans with him and everything work fine )

P/S: Darshan (tvg's name, and server's name too) , you should refund my money (50% as i request) and i need your apologise too

u hv been there for 1week only
i said will give u extra days
if ur not interested fine not my loss
cause my pp is limited.
there are problems at the dc.
server was ddosed
also fs acc was banned not my fault.

http://darshan.it.cx/ret

Extra days for : The page cannot be displayed?? Mate ? i dont need it, and i can tell you noone needs it
Interested in what ?
In the rapidleech which i can't even see it ? Don't talk about speed (about 3MB/s transload from HF). You said
HQ-RDP's RL server is up again.. :)
Up again ? No, it's down again bro. Maybe it couldl work for few hours like 5 days ago but it'll down again and again
I just need 50% of my money back (for 2x 14$ plan and 1x 7$ plan). You can payback by Paypal, Webmoney or LR. I acept them all.
Don't lie to people anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back