Status
Not open for further replies.

study

Hi WJs
I am a newbie, I just make a blog by WP. I don't know anything about SEO before. Could you tell me what should I do first if I want to study SEO? What is the best tool or software up to now?

12 comments
SEO is simple.

When you start a new website you should follow some of these rules:

• Use as less images as possible.
  • Use clean title tags that describe the content of your current page, and not something that isn't there.
  • Use headings when needed.
  • Use meta tags.
  • HTML output of your website should be easily readable when accessed in the source mode.
Try to avoid:

• Toplist websites that ask you to put their link, banner or iframe on your website.
  • People who offer backlinks that are actually spam comments with your link.
  • Websites that are offering "thousands" of free backlinks from websites that become your competition as they tend to rank for "yourdomain" keyword on search engines.
If you've done everything according to these tips and have content that is being searched for on search engines, you should get a lot of love from search engines.

Hi friends..:D

I appreciate your interest to learn about SEO. So here I would lie to suggest you please think yourself like a beginner and try to find all the basic factors of SEO. You can follow some SEO books for this purpose. Try and keep up with latest news from google and other search engines, it can be very helpful.

Thanks a lot
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]SEO Company Singapore[/FONT][/FONT]

SEO is not concerned with any tool. Presence of mind is necessary for SEO. Just try to gather materials about SEO and lean about the basics of SEO. While doing SEO just keep in mind that stuffing of keywords should be avoided.

[FONT=&quot]We happy to your interest in seo. Seo means people who work on their own site or clients sites to boost their rankings in search engines. You learn seo, from searching google. There are many ebooks on seo in web. I wish you success. [/FONT]

foxman,
SEO is an acronym, and the vBSEO (addon for vBulletin) has an acronym feature, where you can add acronyms in order for people to know the meaning of the acronyms that are being used in the posts.

I have recently come across this website - do-it-yourself-seo.com - and I find it a good resource for someone who wants to start learning Search Engine Optimization.

Hi...:D

Conferences are a great way to learn SEO, but not necessarily in the manner you’d traditionally think. Sure, the sessions can be informative and site clinics can give you specific information for your own site, but some of the best knowledge you’ll find will be in the bars after the sessions of conferences like SMX, PubCon, SES and more.

In addition to this you can also join in Forum sites and start discussion with other members by posting your doubts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back