How To Run Facebook Ads Like A Pro And Make Money "FULL REPORT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hi WJ,

From last few months I've been learning facebook marketing and how to make money out of it and i learned some good things which i'm gonna share here with you all. This is going to be my longest tutorial, If you want to kick start your earnings online then read every line of this tutorial, Cheers.

In this tutorial i'm going to show you exactly how to make a "GOOD AD COPY" and How to "TARGET LIKE A PRO", And in my next tutorial i will teach you how to optimize your campaign using Reports and increase your CTC and lower down your CPC and get even more sales.

Alright, This will be a full tutorial with images to guide you. Some screenshots will be mine and some are NOT MINE, But you will learn it that i can promise.

What is facebook marketing?

Facebook is really awesome to sell anything you want, If you know how to target the right audience for your product then you're going to make money. In my real experience i created an ad it got approved in 5 minutes or so and just after approval within few minutes i was counting leads on my dashboard of a network i used to work with. People was liking it sharing it with friends and even tagging there friends to complete a offer. Insane right?

Things you need to start?

A verified Facebook account and a credit card to activate your advertising panel and the product you want to sell. For this very tutorial i will be focusing on targeting a audience for a T-shirt from Teespring (Everyone knows what is teespring right?). Assume that the design on the t-shirt is related with Bikers.

What is a Good Ad that converts well?

Ok, A good ad copy contains a good Title, description and most importantly the IMAGE, I spoke to a few Kick ass marketeers and they provided me some useful resources to make this easy for you.

Title: The first thing a potential buyer sees is title, If you're title is good and interesting he will start to read the description as well or might just click on the link to look at the design and price and other info.

Description: Good Description = Good CTR = MORE SALES = MORE $$$, Example of good description is quoted below.

*JUST RELEASED - ONLY FOR your niche*
Go here: your link Your target Women/men
Style and other colors available too. Limited Edition - Not found in stores. These WILL sell out.
Click the link right now and reserve yours before we are out of stock.
And don't forget to share with your friends. Make your orders together and save a lot on shipping. Thanks!

Obviously you can change it and modify it or even look for a better one, But this one is great too!

Image: People think that putting extra graphics and cool background or a big booby chick in the image can get peoples attraction and get you sales but this is not true. keep it simple people want to buy a t-shirt they dont want to see how cool is the background. Look at the example below.

GOOD EXAMPLES

8OXdQE4.jpg

W203KsL.png

BAD EXAMPLE:

1800423_789588271080656_3655650668107498661_n.jpg

I can barely see the design in this ^ so make sure your design is visible people are not gonna buy if the design is not visible. Once you're done with ad copy just post it on your page and head over to advertising panel (Assuming you have already activated it).

How To Target And Start Your Ads:

Click on Create Ads and you will see the same page as shown below, Then click on first option Boost your post which also stand for post page engagement (PPE) which is the best for organic traffic.

t5s7wtY.png

Once you click on it, It will ask you for your page and the post you want to show to the targeted audience. Do it, And you'll be on the MAIN PAGE, Where you have to do targeting which is the key to success.

ZTLVo8f.png

Now, most of the starters back outs from here or do bad targeting resulting in no sales and really bad CPC i have gone through that situation, But i never stopped trying. I have shown a result of bad targeting below have a look.

10616087_810076532347421_4048910567722336629_n.jpg

That's really bad, Really bad. Well i was just experimenting, I restarted my campaign with better targeting results are below.

Same Day:

1102395_811256468896094_4056095159228765528_o.jpg

See CPC decreased, CTR still low. Well this is also bad $0.3 PPE is high i cannot afford that. I closed the campaign and started researching again about the targeting and came to know about this awesome tool, it's called audience insight which is available on your advertising panel on the left. It gives us exactly the audience we need for our campaign which is a t-shirt for bikers, So lets head over to it.

This tool is a goldmine for facebook marketeers.

ElvoqU9.png

Okay, quick recall we have a tshirt for bikers and we want to target USA (For this tutorial). Now on the right you choose the location and set it to united states.

Watch This Video I Found For You, This is only about how to target and the topic in the video and ours is the same.

[video=vimeo;103646677]http://vimeo.com/103646677[/video]

This is the best and well explained video guide, So just watch it and you will learn.

Now when you learn how to target and, To be honest facebook wants you to show some interest in it and spend atleast $100 when you start up! when you do that you get this

10339449_323755057774749_2437452746025211455_o.jpg

$0.01 per PPE, This can be "Clicks to website" also, So imagine you got a thousand clicks in $20 all targeted? What will happen? You will make money huge money!

Wait for my other tutorials, This is going to be a full series of tutorials!

Best Regards
Chemicalx

2 comments
Thanks a lot man! This is great detailed tutorial. Hopefully in your next tutorial you will discuss more on target audience settings as big success lies under that segment. I ran Facebook Ads by my own and it's lot cheaper than Adwords.

Another important notice to all members, Facebook supports virtual international debit master card & international debit master card. So if you don't have credit card don't worry, get a debit card and start your campaign.

Last edited:
Indeed, As i said it's going to be a series of tutorial on JUST FACEBOOK MARKETING, Also selling on FB via Jvzoo, Clickbank, Clicksure. :)

Best Regards
Chemicalx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back