How to restore limited paypal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckBre

I recently had my paypal account limited since i forgot my vpn was active and they detected its different country than i normaly login from so they limited it. Saying something like "We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission. "

Is there any way i could get it unlimited, i heard some people provide blackhat services that could help me with this is that true? I really don't wanna lose a few hundred $ for stupid misstake. :/

11 comments
They just want to make sure its you who logged in. Just do what they say when you login, your account will be restored.

They just want to make sure its you who logged in. Just do what they say when you login, your account will be restored.

i did what they asked replaced pass, and security question and also credit card info but after that they sent me a message that it will stay blocked for 180 days after which they will contact me how to windraw money...

they might ask for scanned copy of utility bill and photo id. hire someone to make fake ones for you, it is easy, many ppl does that.

I recently had my paypal account limited since i forgot my vpn was active and they detected its different country than i normaly login from so they limited it. Saying something like "We want to check with you to make sure that no one has logged in to your account without your permission. "

Is there any way i could get it unlimited, i heard some people provide blackhat services that could help me with this is that true? I really don't wanna lose a few hundred $ for stupid misstake. :/

I Can Proivde You AVS .. address verification service if you need thiss

Best way is simply to keep calling them and explaining your situation. Also asking to speak to management. I have had a similar problem with them recently however kept calling and magically one day it was un-limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back