Status
Not open for further replies.

innocent_kid

Banned
Banned
How To Promote Facebook Page [Tutorial]

First of all forgive me for my bad English, I am just trying to share my knowledge.

Let's start

I will share few of possible ways to effectively promote our facebook page.
There are white hat ways and black hat ways to promote your facebook page.
These methods can be used for personal interest or promotion for seo or social media marketing.

Lets begin?

First way (suited for marketing purpose)
  • Do some fine keyword research.
  • Create a facebook page with that keyword.
  • Make page url (username)
  • Seo that page whcih should be easy as u will get facebook own reputation boost help.
  • Put relevant content on page about us.

Okay now done with first boring method but oh well its effective so I had to write
lets get started with next one.

Second way (suitable for those who wants some business related website page)

Have facebook button on your website and offer something on facebook page
start posting your coupon codes on facebook page.

Now lets get started with some real better ways

Third way most common and most used way

• Create a facebook page
  • Buy some facebook likes on fiverr or somewhere
  • Start going to bigger pages and ask them to share page and offer them to share their page.. that is page exchange...

The reason you bought few likes before was that bigger page admins wont exchange with you if you don't have some likes beforehand so that few bought likes will give you nice head start.
    Start posting your links in groups and bigger facebook page posts, this will drive you many facebook likes for your page. This creates a lot of interest for many people.

Fourth Way :- Now one other Way probably one u havnt tried xD read it fulll before thinking about next steps cuz at some steps i am sure you will think different :-

> make your main Facebook Page and buy about 500 likes on it
> Now log out and create a new facebook account with some girl name
> now upload a sexy non nude girl pic as dp and hot pic as cover make couple status updates like hi hows everyone etc
> now go to search and search for some groups and start sending friend requests to boys...
> 90% of boys will just accept ur friend request
> make sure your friend list dosnt go beyond 200 cuz if it does you wont be able to do this method complete
> when you are at 150-190friends shouldnt take more than 24hours xD and like your main page(real page) and from your main account add that fake account as friends too
you can do this multiple accounts at same time.. make multiple accounts repeat above nd send frnd requests to different boys nd gals
> Now convert your facebook account into a fan page(yes you can do that) here is the link
Code:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/create/?migrate
>now go to settings and change the page name to your own real page name with a .(dot) extra at end
> now go to your main account and make that fb page(fake account) your main page admin
> now login with ur fake account and merge both the pages.. keep ur main page as above page.. as also it have more likes all your likes will be transfered to ur main page
do this process with all ur fake accounts
voila u have thousands of likes :D
;)
This is less used one awsome method :D written by me ikidoxio xD

Nyway last Fifth and dirty method :-
> have facebook force click script(click jacking) that anyone who clicks anywhere on website auto click(likes) the facebook page
> now submit your website to traffic exchange websites and buy some traffic and stuff ;)
ugly but works

Now go on start with ur social media marketing now ;)

Regards
Ikidoxio

MY85KE9.png
WJ-EASTER-BUNNY-2342FD

Last edited:
42 comments
hey bro i have 1 page is 766k likes but now its block of news feed what is next for me to do how active it again for new and get likes and update ? can you help me

your welcome jamie
lol that girl part was just a option ;) it works tho hahahaha

oh i dnt think there is not much need to reply to fahad question
but nyway for that you gotta do is make page posts that people should add u to their updates
organise a event or somhing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back