How To Make Google Adsense Quick Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbiotai93

Normal Requirements For Approve Your Google Adsense Account :
● Your Domain Must Be 6 months Old
● Good Traffic
● Good Content

How to Google Adsense Approve Through Docstoc ?
1) Create A New Gmail account with your original address and payee name.
2) Create a New docstoc Account With your new gmail address. Fill your Registration form with
your Original Address,Payee name.Click I'd like to set up an AdSense account then submit.
3) Go To Your Profile And edit your profile and fill all fields in your profile.make sure that you are
completed your profile 100%.
4) now upload minimum 20+ ebooks OR docs.
5) Remember that docstoc is doesnt allow copyrighted content.
6) now go to your GMail account.go to AdSense application form and complete form with your
original address and payee name.
Note: you receive you application form to your mail.
Finally submit your Google AdSense application.now you need to wait for at least 2 days for
Your google AdSense approval. becuase google AdSense Team is need to verify tons of
application so you need to wait for some time.Some Times You have chances to get approved
with in 2 Hours only. But Sure that you got approval with this trick.Please Follow all my steps
that explained above.Enjoy Your Google AdSense And Start Earning !
Best Of Luck
Thank You For Spending Some Time To Read My ebook.
e book

:sun::sun:

18 comments
this was completely useless ... what was thr trick in this ?? u have to get 20 ebooks lolx .. and no copy right material .. now we have to write 20 ebooks ... secondly after getting accepted google monitors your account for 4 days or more and checks for TOS breaking issues ... now a days google partially accepts accounts and after accepting google says to place ads on your websites after that they review your site/ads for 4 days and approve/disapprove u ...

bad way...

Any way i added one simple step......
any body need very eaiest approval technique in the world.......??
read more.

Just login in blogger.com with your gmail id, then create one blog(takes 2 minutes to do)

set one nice looking theme(not a default theme - show them know, you atleast changed theme :) ) - MUST STEP (google it for free blogger theme and use any theme other than default one)

then put the content, atleast meaningful ------->> only one blog post(legal copy paste) is enough..

now click monetize --->> fill form in blogger itself

waiting for more steps ..??, nothing, that's all :P
You will get approved mail within 3-4 working days :)

You can trust this method, more than 1000%

Note:
possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword.

Also you can use this single account to all other legal sites, google don't ban you, unless you're cheating them....

Don't dream like clicking your own ads, they know everything about you(your search history, accounts, ip's , address, phone number and all).
If you got banned email means, they will quote the reason(cheated or warez post or something), but you're allowed to appeal once, so write the reply wisely and don't do anything(cheating) there after(50 - 60% possible for getting your account back - trust me)

Google's main and large income is Adsense only, even they not wrote anything about the sharing of money

till now the sharing percentage is not exactly revealed, but researchers guessed most
and reported sharing percentage is
[51/49 = 100]

that is
Advertiser choose keyword and limit the amount(or) paid to google = $100
now from that $100, $51 is given to publishers, so remaining $49 is the profit..

Think how many millions will google create in single day.....??
So google won't ban the blogger's adsense account too(legal)

Adsense is the top revenue area, their INVESTMENT is also high and algorithm is improving day by day.

So be wise and earnlot
Digital point = $10000/month
and lot of guys are earning more than 100k/month

See the adsense algorithm chart (this is not released by google) , but google algoritm is atleast 200% complex than this, i am sure

[slide]http://www.moneyhowtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/adwords-adsense-diagram.gif[/slide]

Last edited:
bad way...

read more.

Just login in blogger.com with your gmail id, then create one blog(takes 2 minutes to do)

set one nice looking theme(not a default theme - show them know, you atleast changed theme :) ) - MUST STEP (google it for free blogger theme and use any theme other than default one)

then put the content, atleast meaningful ------->> only one blog post(legal copy paste) is enough..

Note:
possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword
blogger got me banned twice :( reason: you need to have the main domain for approval

bad way...

read more.

Note:
possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword

Yeap.You're right man.
I'm using this method too and it seems to be very sucessful. ;)

for india and china google has some strict rules ibby, like the domain must atleast be 6 months old and many more!!

Give a try to triond.com.
Publich 3-4 articles and apply for google adsense account with triond and you will get approved in few days.
many people get approve like that.

I used them once. got one check from google. Then I got greedy and thought of making more with short cut methods and GOT banned from google :)) anyways whats the harm in trying right. I made 100$ in 4 months. so thought of making in one month and got banned (So do not try it at home :P)

Enjoy

bad way...

read more.

Note:
possibly choose meaningful free keyword domain name, some thing like shoemaker.blogspot.com or something, and post one related blog post to that keyword.

Also you can use this single account to all other legal sites, google don't ban you, unless you're cheating them....

Don't dream like clicking your own ads, they know everything about you(your search history, accounts, ip's , address, phone number and all).
If you got banned email means, they will quote the reason(cheated or warez post or something), but you're allowed to appeal once, so write the reply wisely and don't do anything(cheating) there after(50 - 60% possible for getting your account back - trust me)

Google's main and large income is Adsense only, even they not wrote anything about the sharing of money

till now the sharing percentage is not exactly revealed, but researchers guessed most
and reported sharing percentage is
[51/49 = 100]

that is
Advertiser choose keyword and limit the amount(or) paid to google = $100
now from that $100, $51 is given to publishers, so remaining $49 is the profit..

Think how many millions will google create in single day.....??
So google won't ban the blogger's adsense account too(legal)

Adsense is the top revenue area, their INVESTMENT is also high and algorithm is improving day by day.

So be wise and earnlot
Digital point = $10000/month
and lot of guys are earning more than 100k/month

See the adsense algorithm chart (this is not released by google) , but google algoritm is atleast 200% complex than this, i am sure

[slide]http://www.moneyhowtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/adwords-adsense-diagram.gif[/slide]

Yup, this is the easiest way.. ;) Blogger users can get free accounts just with the creation of the blog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back