Status
Not open for further replies.

Togama

Hi,

I would like to ask you for help how to make a wordpress warez blog. I read a lot of threads about it but I have still a lot of questions. I registered domain in katzglobal I read that is it good registrar for warez, next probably I need the server. I´m not familiar with linux so only windows will be good. I have already tried RDP, VDS, last month uk dedicated server to uploading. I faced to problems everywhere...rdp, vds overselled, dedicated server in italy slow upload speed to uploaded and rapidgator, uk dedicated server crc winrar errors probably ram issue. My questions:

1. Are ppl (who own warez blog) keeping files and uploading from the same server where is hosted their site? Or will I need 2 servers 1 for uploading and second for website? Every site has written this: "No files are hosted on our server" Could I stored all files on that server too? (with close eyes)

2. What software will I need to install? Like cpanel or something like that (windows server)?

3. I´m raring reraring a lot and raring reraring again, because of this I ordered not cheap dedi with ssd disks, if I wanted similar server in sweden I would sold my house to pay bills. I think I could make 50TB monthly. So I was thinking to buy 1 server swedendedicated, limehost only for site and second france, nedherland (I like worldstream) for upload speed. What do you think?

4. What kind of windows will I need? Is it enough web edition for running site (cheap)?

5. What kind of security will I need? I have no idea.

I just want to have my own wordpress warez blog like many of you and uploading to it too. I will be grateful for any advice...

Last edited:
1 comment
We do not provide a help board on how to make money from copyright infringement.

You can ask all your webmaster questions, without bringing warez questions in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back