How to login on sxyprn

bdspice

Hi.
I see this is a very big and popular website but there login is not working for me. i never get signup mail for forgot password mail. i tried disable adblocker, incognito mode, remote desk, different browser, different device. but nothing work with correct credential. anyone tell me how to login on sxyprn.com?

7 comments
I set up an account there 5 years ago and I don't think I received any email confirmation.
maybe something has changed now and it is more difficult to register.
Besides, why do you want to register there? If you think you will share your videos there, you can forget about it as a newbie. For some time now, there has been a constant group of a few people who add videos, and if they see someone new, they report the posts and after a few days, the new person's channel is cleared by the admin. Nice website, but it's gone to shit.

There is a support thread here, you can write there and maybe the admin will reply to you.

I set up an account there 5 years ago and I don't think I received any email confirmation.
maybe something has changed now and it is more difficult to register.
Besides, why do you want to register there? If you think you will share your videos there, you can forget about it as a newbie. For some time now, there has been a constant group of a few people who add videos, and if they see someone new, they report the posts and after a few days, the new person's channel is cleared by the admin. Nice website, but it's gone to shit.

There is a support thread here, you can write there and maybe the admin will reply to you.

to write you need to login which is not working.

Back