how to link to filesonic? avoiding DMCA bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont leech

i copy a movie 5 times on my pc

rename them all different so it will have other md5hash code, i add different text file

then if one gets deleted i post new links

maybe some body posting same your movies
they report to make your files get deleted and only they got download or sales from those movies :'(

i dont leech

i copy a movie 5 times on my pc

rename them all different so it will have other md5hash code, i add different text file

then if one gets deleted i post new links

ok you say u use wordpress right?!

Only solution for this is then to make a Private Blog.

I know this sucks but its the best solution to Protect your Files ;)

can somebody please tell me how i can make a html page which opens the filesonic link in it?

like a frame, but not showing the filesonic link on the code?

Hy yamakozz!

I think you should do the following: add the download urls to post meta (if you use wordpress) then create a function, which will show a captcha instead of the download links. If someone writes in the captcha, you set a session/cookie for that user for a few minutes, hours, so he can download the urls without entering the captcha again.
Of course this can work in any system, not just wordpress, the most important thing is to save the download urls in a standalone mysql table/column, so you can hide them easily with a php function.

@yakamozz: you want everything but you dont want lose some % of downloads
so the best way i think you need is make your blog private as Deadmau5 said
only you can view your contents and download your links by your selft . your files will never deleted and you got much $ =))

Hi Guys,

I've read all yr talk and it's pretty good :D But I face the same problem with some differences:'(

Here We Go:

- I'm using these filehosts "Filesonic - Wupload - Fileserve - FileJungle"

- I leech, repack, change text files, rename files, rename articles and after all that here My Notes::facepalm:

When I upload files to FSC and Wu after while "not long" it's been deleted,
So what we've here ?

First, when FSC deletes my files, Wu does the same thing at the same time and if there is delay it's about hours just hours.

Sec, in the first place the most files are been deleted are Movies and then in the second place Games and some times Music any thing been deleted else? Nooooo

FileJungle and Fileserve delete also but not much as FSC and Wu

the questions are"

1- what can i do ?

2- How is reporting process done ? what i meant is how my links been tracked to be deleted and they who after links what they do after finding the links just make report and the report been accepted without sure ? what i was thinking that may be if we found how the reporting process done from A to Z we can find the solution ?

thanks in advance, and Sorry for the prolong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back