Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
Try submitting to main DDL sites like Twilight,Linkplz,DownloadWarez,FullVersions,Atomicwarez and you will get traffic.

If you really want traffic then yes use DDLs but i would reccomend you not to do that. Having organic traffic is alot better than referrals

well referral sites are sites that link to your site.. so for example..

you have your site on katz and people are coming from katz to your site .. that is whats known as referrals

If you really want traffic then yes use DDLs but i would reccomend you not to do that. Having organic traffic is alot better than referrals

Yes,having organic traffic is much better but he need to start from something.Can i sugest:

Submit to DDL sites
Work little on search engine optimization
Buy backlinks
Find someone to help you manage site and post quality content

You can use the SEO techniques to get the traffic or you can purchase the SEO plans at Thewebpole.com . It has three plans which has more features.You can choose any of them.It helps to increase your traffic as well as page rank.

Do press release,edu&gov backlink,wiki,contectual link,2.0,forum,doc submission, article submission, video creation and submission to other video site, real human traffic.

Hello,

Place ads, add your url to directories, generate back links by blogging and relevant forum posting.

Regards
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back