Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak 47

Good Morning Members !

I am using filesonic at PPD and now wanna convert it to PPS. Can anybody share the best method of increasing sales ratio at filesonic. Waiting for positive and hot replies.

AK 47

21 comments
Thanks for your cooperation. I have seen many posters who are posting about 800 threads on warez sites and earn a lot of money. But they are copying another peoples posts then replace the links with own. They are doing so with some kind of auto leecher etc. Can anybody locate me the same software for me????????

^ no there is no software that...

get sborg... it's fully auto add torrent and it's give you full bbcode to post (upload and other things is fully auto)

you just have to post

Good Morning Members !

I am using filesonic at PPD and now wanna convert it to PPS. Can anybody share the best method of increasing sales ratio at filesonic. Waiting for positive and hot replies.

AK 47

Share your files in one links with primary host like rs,mu
because people love mu and rs <3

Try to make megathread and update it on weekly, daily as u wish

Make ur post looks clean and attractive with proper tags

Thats it people will download also if you get more replies

I prefer RL to Sborg!

RL and sBorg, get you almost same speed for download or upload cuz they are php... but with sborg you can download torrents... and sborg is fully auto... vs rl you have to do all one by one like in rdp.... don't know what you like about rl let us know.

:sun:

Sans.titre.jpg

I have not shared this method for a while, but here we go: :D

1. Obtain your Van Van oil. This oil is made of five different essential oils. If you cannot find it, simply use another oil that is associated with luck or is very special to you. The exact ingredient isn't as important in magic as your belief in it.

2. Prepare for your wish. Make sure you have a nice comfortable place to sit, without being disturbed, preferably outside.

3. Hold the candle in your hands and envision your wish coming true. Do your best to envision transferring your wish into the candle through your hands.

4. Carve something into the candle, possibly the entire wish if you have room. Just make sure it's something that means something to you, personalizing spells often makes them more powerful.

5. Dress the candle with your oil. This simply means to rub it onto the surface in a pattern of your choice. Use as little or much as you like.

6. Burn the candle and once again envision your wish coming true, if possible meditate while your candle burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back